Set your expectations now

Brace yourself, a storm is coming later today when we lose/draw against Wigan.  

I was going to post this prior to Preston Away last year but I didn’t, and then you all lost your minds. 

The Championship is a difficult league where anyone can beat anyone.   Wigan just got promoted and will be on a high, we are trying to gel but not there yet. 

Expect us to be pressed, expect frustration and poor passes, expect a lack of shots.  

Dont lose your minds when we don’t win convincingly - it doesn’t define the season. 

Now lets enjoy the day!

UTO 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bez said:

I was going to post this prior to Preston Away last year but I didn’t, and then you all lost your minds. 

The Championship is a difficult league where anyone can beat anyone.   Wigan just got promoted and will be on a high, we are trying to gel but not there yet. 

Expect us to be pressed, expect frustration and poor passes, expect a lack of shots.  

Dont lose your minds when we don’t win convincingly - it doesn’t define the season. 

Now lets enjoy the day!

UTO 

So inspiring

Guest Manwithastick
2 hours ago, Bez said:

Now lets enjoy the day!

UTO 

Preston pretty much defined last season 

:sad:

2 hours ago, Bez said:

Now lets enjoy the day!

UTO 

We're trying to gel?

We haven't signed anyone!

:luhukay:

Guest Hillsborough Mole

I fully expect a 3-0 win today.

On the back of that final quarter of last season. We are at our most dangerous when weve been written off.

We'll be 3-0 up at half time - and coast the second half.

2 hours ago, Daavies; said:

Gonna be a very hard game and i’d probably take a draw if you offered it me now. I just want to see the team looking fitter and sharper than at Preston last year.

That wont be difficult - an embarrassing start if ever there was one.

People going on as if Wigan are Barcelona - couldnt give a monkeys about them, they were L1 last season and we are better than that.

If the players are as fit as they claim to be (Pudil on record etc) and buy into what JL wants them to do we should have enough to win today. 

3 hours ago, Bez said:

Now lets enjoy the day!

UTO 

We should be the most "gelled" squad in the league, we have the same players as last season!