Shirts On Sale Now

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

To to enrage the numpties on here who pretend they would be buying one lol 

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

To to enrage the numpties on here who pretend they would be buying one lol 

I always wondered if, one day you'll wake up and realise that "the club" you defend no matter what, are just a bunch of people passing through. Owners, Chairmen, Director etc come and go.

The fans you mock, they're the constant, they're the "club", you should be getting behind.

£59 and £64 is ridiculous.

Of course plenty will pay it, coz it's Wednesday... and those in charge know that.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PARKOWL said:

If you can afford it buy it, if you cant afford it either don't buy it or save up for it 

End of discussion 

Or they could price them up more reasonably, and more loyal supporters could buy one.

But whatever.

2 minutes ago, The Batman said:

I always wondered if, one day you'll wake up and realise that "the club" you defend no matter what, are just a bunch of people passing through. Owners, Chairmen, Director etc come and go.

When Daveyboy posts about the football he usually posts interesting, well readable views.

I prefer when he posts about football instead of just coming on to constantly attack Wednesday fans. his football posts are way better

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, The Batman said:

Or they could price them up more reasonably, and more loyal supporters could buy one.

But whatever.

Or for the fans who have bought a season ticket this year they get a shirt for £39 but that would be reward fan loyalty something that has never happened under DC.