16 minutes ago, Watson said:

It was about @Steveger coming out as a gay, black, transgender, labour supporting Catholic Celtic fan.

The bar steward, he didn't tell me he voted Labour.

• Haha 3

Just now, Costello 77 said:

Join my march!

That's 3 already.... provisionally.

Already crowdfunding a huge inflatable Mayor of London Pig and getting the hair dye and placards ready.....

I'm Triggered big time now, on a huge snowflake level

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

I posted a new topic about 15 minutes ago and it has already been pulled.

I can only assume that the content of the tongue in cheek joke was actually offensive and that I had completely made a misjudgement in posting it.

Personally I think part of things becoming the natural norms of life is for them to be open to simple, non insulting, jokes but it is clear I was wrong on that in this occasion.

I genuinely apologise to anyone I may have offended. That certainly wasn't my intention. I think my records of posts on here, especially in the dressing room, shows I am a pretty liberal, level headed guy but I have clearly got something wrong here.

UTO.

Didnt see it, but what ever it was wouldnt have offended me anyway . I dont get offended by close to the knuckle humour. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Watson said:

It was about @Steveger coming out as a gay, black, transgender, labour supporting Catholic Celtic fan.

That is a disgrace and highly offensive .

• Haha 1