I posted a new topic about 15 minutes ago and it has already been pulled.

I can only assume that the content of the tongue in cheek joke was actually offensive and that I had completely made a misjudgement in posting it.

Personally I think part of things becoming the natural norms of life is for them to be open to simple, non insulting, jokes but it is clear I was wrong on that in this occasion.

I genuinely apologise to anyone I may have offended. That certainly wasn't my intention. I think my records of posts on here, especially in the dressing room, shows I am a pretty liberal, level headed guy but I have clearly got something wrong here.

UTO.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

I posted a new topic about 15 minutes ago and it has already been pulled.

I can only assume that the content of the tongue in cheek joke was actually offensive and that I had completely made a misjudgement in posting it.

Personally I think part of things becoming the natural norms of life is for them to be open to simple, non insulting, jokes but it is clear I was wrong on that in this occasion.

I genuinely apologise to anyone I may have offended. That certainly wasn't my intention. I think my records of posts on here, especially in the dressing room, shows I am a pretty liberal, level headed guy but I have clearly got something wrong here.

UTO.

It takes a man to say sorry .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, steveger said:

Never saw it, but wouldn't have been offended by it anyway.

It was about a sex change involving one of our squad members.

Not an actual transformation, an imagined one to kick off some banter

Edited by theowlsman
  • Haha 4

I thought it was quite amusing. 

Cant see any reason for pulling it considering some of the derogatory comments posted in all seriousness (and not pulled) about some of our players.

No apology needed, but maybe an explanation for why it was pulled?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Watson said:

It was about @Steveger coming out as a gay, black, transgender, labour supporting Catholic Celtic fan.

I knew he was a taig the moment he told me his name was Steven O’Halloran-Stead and he’s an RE teacher at St.Bedes.

Edited by Rebowl Yell
  • Haha 2