9 hours ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

I posted a new topic about 15 minutes ago and it has already been pulled.

I can only assume that the content of the tongue in cheek joke was actually offensive and that I had completely made a misjudgement in posting it.

Personally I think part of things becoming the natural norms of life is for them to be open to simple, non insulting, jokes but it is clear I was wrong on that in this occasion.

I genuinely apologise to anyone I may have offended. That certainly wasn't my intention. I think my records of posts on here, especially in the dressing room, shows I am a pretty liberal, level headed guy but I have clearly got something wrong here.

UTO.

Top man. Never saw the topic myself and now I'm really interested to know what was so bad. 

34 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

It'll get where you can't say anything.

Then all the liberals can enjoy themselves "affirming" in a joyless echo chamber.

To be honest, I often do fall into the liberal rage category but I seem to be the one who has caused offense here.

Not sure who I offended yet as everyone on here who saw it didn't see an issue but I clearly crossed some sort of line.

1 minute ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

To be honest, I often do fall into the liberal rage category but I seem to be the one who has caused offense here.

Not sure who I offended yet as everyone on here who saw it didn't see an issue but I clearly crossed some sort of line.

Who pulled the thread?