First post.

8 minutes ago, s73owl said:

If you're on about age reb you're a man after my own heart lol

If I hit on you please be aware that I’ve probably hit on half the forum at some point but rest assured my eyes are only for you right now :goalie:

• Haha 2

Just now, Rebowl Yell said:

If I hit on you please be aware that I’ve probably hit on half the forum at some point but rest assured my eyes are only for you right now :goalie:

I'm honoured reb thank you lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

1 minute ago, s73owl said:

I'm honoured reb thank you lol

:ph34r: giphy_(2).gif.1689a12c7156a47fedc82c4bd7c23b21.gif

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Underbank Reservoir is the name of the dam at Stocksbridge Stephen. Used to fish it myself, used to go with Stephen Crabtree.

If you still do a bit of fishing, not just as a kid, join the fishing thread too. See other sports section, official fishing thread.

:biggrin:

Yeah so it is. Somewhere, I still have Sharrow Lane school photos of you Crabtree and a few others from the year. Afraid I don't do much fishing anymore. I should do. We have great sea fishing down here. 

59 minutes ago, Rebowl Yell said:

Are you at the rear of the ram in your profile pic. Its eyes appear to be bulging for some reason. WTF:

8 hours ago, Rebowl Yell said:

You leave my 2 inch tail out of this heathen :carlos:

I swear I never put your 2" tail anywhere near a heathen, let alone in one!

I don't want any trouble with the natives here!

11 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Howard Wilkinson was also my PE teacher. I went to Abbeydale Grange too.

There are a few of us on here.

You’ll be telling me you went to Sharrow Lane next.

I also went to Abbeydale Grange at that time and also Sharrow Lane.Hard work being a Wednesdayite back then but well worth it. seem to remember Bate and Wilkinson were playing for Boston United when the held the the"mighty Leeds" to a goalless draw in the FA cup.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MARTY BOY said:

I also went to Abbeydale Grange at that time and also Sharrow Lane.Hard work being a Wednesdayite back then but well worth it. seem to remember Bate and Wilkinson were playing for Boston United when the held the the"mighty Leeds" to a goalless draw in the FA cup.

Notable mouthy Blunts of our year were S. Sorsby, R. (Cack Man) Groves, I. Pears, B. Murphy, A. Stanford.

Any others come to mind?

P.S. Sgt. Wilko is excused for any undeserved corporal punishment inflicted on those wretched souls.

WTF:

2 hours ago, Freshfish said:

Welcome ‘Stork’. Lindy would have loved you!

..*..long story but think muck/bath and use your imagination and you’ll not be far off understanding..*...:goalie:

Sounds like a nice friendly young filly. :unsure:

3 hours ago, MARTY BOY said:

Off the top of my head, I can only think of one Martin at Sharrow Lane and Abbeydale Grange during that era. 

Martin Tha.........ry. Is this you Martin?

Hello mate by the way!