4 weeks today

4 weeks today many of us will be at Wigan. Teams will be on the pitch and the new season will

be on its way.

Our aim should be automatic promotion. This squad of players are good enough to beat anyone in this league.

An injury free squad and a little bit of luck and we will win this league.

UTO

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, outlaw pete said:

4 weeks today many of us will be at Wigan. Teams will be on the pitch and the new season will

be on its way.

Our aim should be automatic promotion. This squad of players are good enough to beat anyone in this league.

UTO

Like the enthusiasm, but you could say that about practically any side in this division

Edited by gurujuan

6 minutes ago, outlaw pete said:

be on its way.

UTO

Not sure about that, anything above midtable would be an achievement imo 

1 hour ago, outlaw pete said:

be on its way.

UTO

Sorry not a chance.

I will be happy if we are mid table. More players set to leave to balance the books, huge clear out this and next summer. Then build again.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

Sorry not a chance.

I will be happy if we are mid table. More players set to leave to balance the books, huge clear out this and next summer. Then build again.

Unbelievable negativity, I can only assume that you don't see much of Wednesday home or away.

After a terrible first half to the season and an injury crisis that would have relegated most teams.

We changed managers and gradually Jos began to turn around events on the pitch so much so

that over the last ten games we scored the most goals in the division and only Cardiff and Wolves

managed more points than Wednesday. Oh and before you ask I saw all those final ten games home

and away.

UTO

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, outlaw pete said:

Unbelievable negativity, I can only assume that you don't see much of Wednesday home or away.

After a terrible first half to the season and an injury crisis that would have relegated most teams.

We changed managers and gradually Jos began to turn around events on the pitch so much so

that over the last ten games we scored the most goals in the division and only Cardiff and Wolves

managed more points than Wednesday. Oh and before you ask I saw all those final ten games home

and away.

UTO

Bang on pal. But we were only playing teams already on their hols according to some on here.....even though wwe were on our hols too.

excited for next season.

Guest The Horse

The South Yorkshire pessimism sets in again.

'Expect 'worst pal. Owt else is a bonus...'

Set out with Lllow expectations and a negative attitude and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy.

Balls to that.

Ruddy Cardiff went up auto last season after being certs for relegation.

We've got a bloody good squad capable of promotion if we stay fit.

ON OUR WAAAY, WE'RE ON OUR WAAAAY....

Guest Jack the Hat
3 hours ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

In the spirit of our aim being automatic promotion, my aim is still to sleep with Natalie Portman. 

Out of the two, my aim is probably more realistic. 

At the start of the World Cup nobody gave England a chance but we won it. The final is next Sunday obviously  but it's just a matter of dotting the i's and crossing the t's. But it's coming home.

8 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

At the start of the World Cup nobody gave England a chance but we won it. The final is next Sunday obviously  but it's just a matter of dotting the i's and crossing the t's. But it's coming home.

Give Natalie a bell and tell her I’ll be home next Sunday. 

20 hours ago, outlaw pete said:

be on its way.

UTO

Did you go to any games last season?!

10 hours ago, chizumgeorge said:

Did you go to any games last season?!

Yes, 20 at home excluding any cup matches.

19 away from home plus Bolton in the Cup.

" Why do you ask ? "

IMO If we maintain the form we showed over our last ten games of 2017/2018 [excluding QPR]

we will have no worries next season.