17 minutes ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

Can any one who does not rate Atty, tell me if we sold him and we play against him, how would our defence deal with him? Honest question.

With difficulty I would think.

Totatally honest reply .I rate Atdhe and always have.

Edited by Hughthecone

Guest Arcadianrocket

It's a bit harsh for people to keep slagging any posters off who have ever been critical of Nuhui in the past. I don't think you will find a fan on here who will say last season he wasn't good enough.

He is as fit as we have ever seen him, slim and mobile and his hold up play and touch has been excellent. He is also ow scoring as a result of all the previous.

However, in the past he has been over weight, slow and there is no wonder he had his critics. If he can keep up his form from last season and stay in shape he is right up there in terms of being first choice.

Nuhui has started applying himself and coming of age. He has been inconsistent in the past and it's only down to that he had quite right a lot of fans who did not rate him.

It's down to him now, like I say if he keeps this form up, he is better option than Fletcher and Rhodes, so already he is up the pecking order.

1 hour ago, Arcadianrocket said:

It's a bit harsh for people to keep slagging any posters off who have ever been critical of Nuhui in the past. I don't think you will find a fan on here who will say last season he wasn't good enough.

He is as fit as we have ever seen him, slim and mobile and his hold up play and touch has been excellent. He is also ow scoring as a result of all the previous.

However, in the past he has been over weight, slow and there is no wonder he had his critics. If he can keep up his form from last season and stay in shape he is right up there in terms of being first choice.

Nuhui has started applying himself and coming of age. He has been inconsistent in the past and it's only down to that he had quite right a lot of fans who did not rate him.

It's down to him now, like I say if he keeps this form up, he is better option than Fletcher and Rhodes, so already he is up the pecking order.

If Fletcher is fit,you think Nuhui is a better option ?wages etc aside ?

3 hours ago, Arcadianrocket said:

You will find plenty

On 25/05/2018 at 15:33, Plonk said:

Some times it’s the just the right manager to get the best out of players. Pre Jo’s there were quite a few who would be looking for new clubs this summer. 

I hate the misuse of apostrophe's...

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

Can any one who does not rate Atty, tell me if we sold him and we play against him, how would our defence deal with him? Honest question.

He generally has 2 or three defenders hanging off him

4 hours ago, brando said:

Give it up pal,hes just gone and proved that beyond ALL doubt,Fletcher could NEVER score a goal like the Adthe goal v PNE,

Edited by legendaryswan

17 hours ago, Arcadianrocket said:

But it's okay for some of our supporters to slag Nuhiu off for the majority of his 5 years here, yeah?

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
15 hours ago, brando said:

Don't know about Arcadian but  I do 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc
13 hours ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

You will find plenty

Yes, plenty posting on here recently urging the club not to offer new contract.

On 26/05/2018 at 11:56, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I remember it well

At the end of his bad run of form, he scored a penalty in front of the kop and most of the team mobbed him, whilst pointing viciously to Wednesdayites on the kop, it may have been against Ipswich, not really sure now

But yeah, it's a myth

In an earlier Nuhiu thread Jack the Hat explained that the Oxford incident occurred because Sheridan was seen a bit worse for wear in the Pinegrove the night before the match. Apparently Sheridan himself subsequently confirmed that the fan criticism spurred him on to up his game. I’m not sure how the Pinegrove rumour got round the ground so quickly in pre social media 1991.

Sheridan was being booed loudly by a large section against Oxford. 

Anyone who didn't hear it must be mutton. 

The explosion and gesturing  from the players  when he bagged a 20 yarder and penalty against Blackburn at the KOP end were clearly aimed at the boo boys.

Edited by Lord Snooty

On ‎26‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 11:56, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I remember it well

At the end of his bad run of form, he scored a penalty in front of the kop and most of the team mobbed him, whilst pointing viciously to Wednesdayites on the kop, it may have been against Ipswich, not really sure now

But yeah, it's a myth

Against Oldham I think the Penalty in fact might have scored 2 that day.

5 hours ago, coopswfc76 said:

Based on last season 100% yes, Based on season before no so should be a great pre-season battle for that shirt.

Exactly what we want competition for places.  Let's hope they both relish the challenge and demand the shirt by scoring goals and that one of them doesn't think. "Sod it let him do it".

On 26/05/2018 at 20:03, brando said:

You obviously dont ,so what do you base your opinion on?