On 25/05/2018 at 14:17, Lord Snooty said:

'Blue Stratos /pint on 30 minutes'  in front of me hates him with a fervour and zeal usually only reserved for a Warnock visit. 

On 25/05/2018 at 13:15, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

I have a mate who hates him

Do you know there are people out there that genuinely believe that there is no hate for Nuhiu? 

They say there's no slating him at games, no hate online for him on twitter or facebook etc 

I honestly can't understand how people dont' see/hear/read it.

Owlstalk Shop

26 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Do you know there are people out there that genuinely believe that there is no hate for Nuhiu? 

They say there's no slating him at games, no hate online for him on twitter or facebook etc 

They just don't want to ,they are like horses with blinkers on ,or are just sh!t stirrers.IMO

On 26/05/2018 at 14:12, HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG said:

Can any one who does not rate Atty, tell me if we sold him and we play against him, how would our defence deal with him? Honest question.

He’s a decent player.

Honestly though, to your question. Play a high line and play touch tight.

It’s pathetic but if you aren’t winning headers then stand your ground, when he backs in go to ground. You’ll win a free kick. Atty doing nothing wrong, just so many poor refs see it as fouls.

He might still play well and or score, but that’s the easiest way to nullify him.

• Like 1

On 25/05/2018 at 20:01, Chilli said:

Oh there are; they've just being quiet over the last few months of the season.

Don't worry, they'll find their keyboards again as soon as he misses a few chances next season.

I used to be one you know. Not a hater per-say. I just didn't think he was very good at football. (Im very glad he proved me wrong)

4 hours ago, fred mciver said:

Don't hate anyone but Atty couldn't trap a medicine ball.

Great after Jos arrived at end of his contract but all managers try to replace him.

Maybe a reflection of our aspirations for next season.

So other managers have tried to get rid of him. Like who. It also tells you something the length of time he as been here. So by keeping him you don't think we are aiming high enough. Whys that then. I think deep down your a closet  hater but haven't the gonads to admit it on here. 

6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

They chose to ignore it mate

Suits their agenda

It's like the people who say they are bored of hearing about it

They weren't bored of listening to the abuse over the last five years

Edited by HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU
  • Like 1

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

On 28/05/2018 at 16:37, CLswfc said:

So other managers have tried to get rid of him. Like who. It also tells you something the length of time he as been here. So by keeping him you don't think we are aiming high enough. Whys that then. I think deep down your a closet  hater but haven't the gonads to admit it on here. 

He's just so limited. Atty said all have tried to replace him, starting with loan of Wickham.

We have 8 strikers and our wages are 150 % of income. Somat's gotta give.

But, maybe, Jos thinks route 1 with Atty's way to go on our restricted budget.

If so, fair enough. But we really need a top stopper and pace so Joao etc may have to be sold.

2 hours ago, fred mciver said:

He's just so limited. Atty said all have tried to replace him, starting with loan of Wickham.

We have 8 strikers and our wages are 150 % of income. Somat's gotta give.

But, maybe, Jos thinks route 1 with Atty's way to go on our restricted budget.

If so, fair enough. But we really need a top stopper and pace so Joao etc may have to be sold.

lolHe plays for the other team in the city mate.  You couldn't afford him.

I note that Adthe played international football again this week. Kosovo won 3-0 against neighbours Albania without Adthe getting on the score sheet.  He is not a prolific goal scorer - possibly does not have the temperament for that - but he always turns up and plays with 100% effort where ever he is needed.If we are going anywhere next season, I see Adthe as a back up player, making appearances mainly from the bench.  But he is still an asset to the club and I bet he is worth his place in the squad for his impact behind the scenes on morale.  I hope fans make more effort to make him feel welcome and values at SWFC for the important part he has to play.