1 hour ago, 2hoots said:

Everton haven't treated him with any disrespect whatsoever. He is/was never "loyal" to the club at all - he went there purely for the money. A**ehole of a man that I wouldn't like to see anywhere near this club.

How many people are loyal to their workplace? If offered a better package 90% of people would move in a heartbeat.

4 hours ago, swfc1983 said:

Shouldn’t we have sacked the old manager first before suggesting new ones or have I missed the announcement of Jos leaving?? :blink:

More than happy with Jos let him have a run at it with a full pre season under our belts.

No one is suggesting a new manager...

Allardyce is a cheeky monkey and I can't believe some people actually wanted him to come to Wednesday. Everton were a horrible team to watch this season. We don't need that style of football here, not if we want to challenge for playoffs, and I'd like to see what Jos is going to do next season.

Edited by FightLikeAGirl

Jos - looks like a man with plans, and it looks like it they could be cunning plans.

Big Sam - looks like my scrotum, with eyes drawn on, no thanks.

08-12-13-34-35-33513-71-626-jpg.jpg

IMG_20180516_184240.jpg

Edited by Anus
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, devonshire owl said:

So michael vaughan would love big sam to be our new manager,im happy with what weve got.whats your thoughts?

for starters does Michael Vaughan know anything about sheff weds? think he spends most of his life abroad watching cricket and supping champagne ,even if we had no manager there is no way the club could afford his wages never mind give him a 20 million pound budget for players.. we have 2 years coming up where we will spend zero just loans and odd out of contract players will be coming in all because of Carlos's mismanagement in the transfer market . even derby are having to continue a cost cutting plan which they started over a year ago for spending too much and having sky high wages ,we are going to be in this predicament for a minimum of 2 years maybe 3 before we can start buying players again that's a fact.  

2 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

for starters does Michael Vaughan know anything about sheff weds? think he spends most of his life abroad watching cricket and supping champagne ,even if we had no manager there is no way the club could afford his wages never mind give him a 20 million pound budget for players.. we have 2 years coming up where we will spend zero just loans and odd out of contract players will be coming in all because of Carlos's mismanagement in the transfer market . even derby are having to continue a cost cutting plan which they started over a year ago for spending too much and having sky high wages ,we are going to be in this predicament for a minimum of 2 years maybe 3 before we can start buying players again that's a fact.  

Surely MV is entitled to his view and has probably knows as much as the next Wednesday fan.  Just because he sips champagne abroad most of the time doesn't stop him from having an opinion.  I don't happen to agree with him but his opinion is worth as much mine which like yours is worth bugger all. 

2 hours ago, Watson said:

In a few months, if we aren't in the top six that will seem very tame, OT will be in meltdown and Jos will be treated worse than CC.  I hope that he will steer SWFC into calmer waters but the fans are getting increasingly impatient.  

Why do you think he'll be treated worse than CC? 

11 minutes ago, Watson said:

Surely MV is entitled to his view and has probably knows as much as the next Wednesday fan.  Just because he sips champagne abroad most of the time doesn't stop him from having an opinion.  I don't happen to agree with him but his opinion is worth as much mine which like yours is worth bugger all. 

if Michael Vaughan follows us as closely as me then he should know we are on edge of ffp ,so any daft ideas about big sam must mean he is supping way too much 

10 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Why do you think he'll be treated worse than CC? 

Standards are slipping, some posters seem to think that every public person is open to abuse.  This is just not an OT thing it happens all over social media.

CC has taken some shocking personal abuse and this will give the green light to future 'Jos" haters when things get tough.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

if Michael Vaughan follows us as closely as me then he should know we are on edge of ffp ,so any daft ideas about big sam must mean he is supping way too much 

He might follow them more closely than you do.  Depends what the actual question he was asked about 'Big Sam'.  In a perfect world, I'd like a top Premier manager to manage the club.   

46 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

we have 2 years coming up where we will spend zero just loans and odd out of contract players will be coming in all because of Carlos's mismanagement in the transfer market . even derby are having to continue a cost cutting plan which they started over a year ago for spending too much and having sky high wages ,we are going to be in this predicament for a minimum of 2 years maybe 3 before we can start buying players again that's a fact.  

So Handsworth,if we sign "Fred" for cash money,or any other bugger for that matter,doesn't that kind of pish all over what you said ?

Vaughny was an excellent cricketer for Yorkshire and England and is a decent pundit and commentator on that sport.

As others here have said his Allardyce comment appears disrespectful to Jos and is just a tad attention seeking.

I’ll tell him this politely in person if I bump into him at Lord’s next Thursday.