5 minutes ago, IWEDFM said:

Can someone explain what the hell has happened to this guy?

He found a manager who plays to hos strengths and uses him as the focal point of the team BUT actually gives him support instead of playing him up front on his own 25 yards from his nearest teammate.

6 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

He found a manager who plays to hos strengths and uses him as the focal point of the team BUT actually gives him support instead of playing him up front on his own 25 yards from his nearest teammate.

Yep, this is the key. The interplay between João, Nuhiu, FF, and Bannan today was excellent at times.

5 minutes ago, cowl said:

Yep, this is the key. The interplay between João, Nuhiu, FF, and Bannan today was excellent at times.

It is, Carlos just basically went, "right Dave, youre big, so youre up front on your own, hold it up as best you can lad and someone will be with you at some point" :ph34r:

• Haha 2

After 4 years of wanting him gone I for one pray he stays because he's just flipping deadly. 3rd behind the top 2 goalscorers in the league based on goals per minute I believe (unless Fernando has  better record I'm not sure?). Taken his chance under Jos in superb fashion. If he goes then good luck to him, if he stays, then roll on next season with him as the focal point of our attack.

I think his contractual issues are simple.

He just wants assurances.

Rhodes - Hooper - Fletcher - Forestieri - Winnall are on more money than him.

He's just asking if he'll be in the picture, once everyone's fit.

Edited by bigash_swfc

He has every right to seek out assurances cos if he hadn't scored the goals he had done recently he would have been released and most of our fans have wanted him gone for a few seasons now

Football works both ways but I think he'll stay as he clearly loves the club

He found some old Jamaican tonic under a bench in the dressing room that used to belong to Jermaine Johnson - JJ used to swig it around the time his contract was running out. 

Nuhiu drank half the bottle and rest is history.

• Haha 2

He actually made a lot of decent cameo appearances under CC; coming on and holding the ball up and taking it into the corner, keeping possession. Basically killing the game for the opposition. E.g. Newcastle away (if my memory serves me right)