Fantastic view of the Forestieri goal from the North Stand

I don’t understand why people go to live events and then watch vicariously through a screen.

But anyway yeah, great to see the goal from another angle. FF’s tackle to retrieve possession summed up our 2nd half performance. Players looked hungry for the ball.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

:goalie:

1 hour ago, Samurai Blue said:

I don’t understand why people go to live events and then watch vicariously through a screen.

In 2018, if you can’t put in on Instagram or YouTube it probably didn’t happen. Learning history is gonna be weird as hell in 100 years’ time.

:carlosswfc:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Samurai Blue said:

But anyway yeah, great to see the goal from another angle. FF’s tackle to retrieve possession summed up our 2nd half performance. Players looked hungry for the ball.

This I’m glad I can benefit from peoples videos but why on earth would you do it in the first place ?

great goal 

37 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

Most spectators watch football vicariously...

Rather presumptious that it was watched through a screen...

What a fussy comment. He was videoing it so of course he was watching it through the screen. Obviously he looked up now and again.

Got to agree that it's superb to watch the whole goal from a different angle. I realised how Nuhiu as laid the ball to FF as he started his run. What I hadn't realised was that he actually brought the ball forward for quite a way before running over it to leave it to FF. A superb move .