Fantastic view of the Forestieri goal from the North Stand

He was playing in a position yesterday that is obviously his best. As a wide striker in a 3 man front line.

More freedom and flexibility because we have got rid of that pseudo 442 

I think the fact that Jos has recognised this will be contributing to the fact that FF is obviously enjoying himself at the moment and putting the work in.

28 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/vicarious

This should clear up my point and counter your disagreement @Samurai Blue

Yes, I’m aware of the meaning, but I said that the person watched the game indirectly through an intermediary medium (the screen). Therefore, watching vicariously through a screen.

‘Watching (a thing) vicariously’ doesn’t really make sense just by itself, unlike say ‘live vicariously’ or ‘experience vicariously’.

5 minutes ago, Samurai Blue said:

Yes, I’m aware of the meaning, but I said that the person watched the game indirectly through an intermediary medium (the screen). Therefore, watching vicariously through a screen.

‘Watching (a thing) vicariously’ doesn’t really make sense just by itself, unlike say ‘live vicariously’ or ‘experience vicariously’.

'kin hell lads. I've got a screaming feckin hangover with my brain begging me to let it die and my body seconding that motion. Absolutely nothing vicarious about it. But please, PLEASE STFU with these big words on a Sunday morning.

PLEEEAAASSSE ?????

FFS lol 

• Haha 3

Just now, MrTacoSWFC said:

I don't understand who actually cares enough to moan about whether someone videos a live event or not... life's too short to get annoyed at something so trivial. 

It's the dead zone now....all we've got is bickering and pedantry to keep us going until the summer transfer megathread...

I don't mind it personally.

1 minute ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

I don't understand who actually cares enough to moan about whether someone videos a live event or not... life's too short to get annoyed at something so trivial. 

So where does ‘getting annoyed at someone who moans about whether someone videos a live event or not’ rank on your scale?

1 hour ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

I don’t understand why people go to games / gigs etc and watch it through their phones. 

You never get the full enjoyment out of the event. 

7 minutes ago, Pompeyowl said:

I don’t understand why people go to games / gigs etc and watch it through their phones. 

You never get the full enjoyment out of the event. 

You do afterwards... you can watch it on your phone and bore your mates rigid with it.

Btw.. I'm really glad they were filming for FF s goal.

Edited by Costello 77

3 hours ago, Samurai Blue said:

So where does ‘getting annoyed at someone who moans about whether someone videos a live event or not’ rank on your scale?

About a 5 out of 10... if people are daft enough to do it... then let them crack on. 

But don't let it bug you.. only one loser in the situation unless your using energy wondering why they do it.

4 hours ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

About a 5 out of 10... if people are daft enough to do it... then let them crack on. 

But don't let it bug you.. only one loser in the situation unless your using energy wondering why they do it.

But you used energy wondering why I was wondering. Don't let people who wonder bug you.