Half time - Beer Situation behind Kop

Guest Arcadianrocket

3 hours ago, Costello 77 said:

OR the club can get it sorted and increase their revenue AND keep the punters happy....I'm glad you don't work for me pal....talk about coming at a problem from the wrong end..

613 is lomas's operating theatre number at the colonoscopy clinic .......

Why do you have to always be so clever?

You impress me sometimes you know...

7 hours ago, Lomas613 said:

Why would they pour them

before half time they aren’t guaranteed to sell them all which may lead to waste if they pour when people order them nothing wasted. End of day your at a football match for just over and hour n half of you can’t last that long without a pint I think counselling needed for alcoholic haha no seriously just wait till after game or like said if that desperate tough leave 5min before half time. 

They cant waste much more than they already do due to poor pouring technique etc. Guaranteed to sell more than they do now as service would be far quicker (hopefully) meaning more people inclined to indulge. 

Edited by One De Bilde
Error

13 hours ago, edited said:

Why cant we get these, Pretty sure the initial investment will be returned quickly. 

I went to Wembley the other week and they had these in the Green Man pub, No messing about whatsoever

They are amazing I've watched that video clip loads of times now ..

There are some clever people out there 

No Brainer at a football stadium ...

Solves the problem of pouring 

Now the servers arithmetical skills 

WTF:

22 hours ago, Mr Meadows said:

I’ve never fathomed why people must have a drink at half time.. you queue up for 10 minutes leaving 5 mins to neck a pint of invariably bad beer

I managed 2 and a pie at Sunderland.

:stuwinky::luhukay:

Edited by Auckland Owl
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

They are amazing I've watched that video clip loads of times now ..

There are some clever people out there 

No Brainer at a football stadium ...

Solves the problem of pouring 

Now the servers arithmetical skills 

WTF:

They would be better if they just pumped the beer directly into you through your feet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Lincs Owl said:

Is this a wind-up post?

There isn't a standing area on the Kop.   And of course you can't smoke inside the stadium.  It stinks and it stunts your growth.

He's talking about the bit between the turnstiles and the Kop itself.

Do you parachute directly into your seat?!

:duntmatter:

Edited by Mr. Tom
  • Haha 2

All seats should be fitted with an intraveinous drip with a choice of beers. Stick a quid in , select your beer and repeat when necessary throughout the match. They should also be fitted with a microwave oven and a selection of gourmet pies. Stick in two quid into the slot, put your pie in the oven on automatic pilot so's it comes out at the perfect temperature and Robert's yer dad's brother. lol . Then to accommodate those with weak bladders'n'arses, all seats should actually be commodes. Stick a penny in the slot and work away at your leisure. I think we'd have to draw the line at a copy of the latest playboy edition though WTF:. Half time booze 'n' pie problem solved.

FFS

• Haha 1

You can’t really blame the young kids working on the bars, my daughter worked there for 3 games earlier this season no training at all she had never pulled a pint before. There are also a lot of 16/17 year olds serving beer, I think the problem is the people who run the catering. 

13 hours ago, Anus said:

I've found my own solution, the never ending pint;

1glO3da.gif

Similar thing happened to a visiting Aussie buddy of mine back in the day. He was going to leave the pint and get a fresh one, until I told him only wimps did that. REAL English blokes would not waste a good pint and would neck it back. He did this without a second thought, being pissed he was very easy to convince lol . He put the empty glass on the table, wiped his mouth mouth with the back of his hand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then projectile vomited all over the lads at the next table, lol lol If my old buddy Rolo comes on here he can confirm that :carlosswfc:

FFS

6 minutes ago, cognacbarnowl said:

Similar thing happened to a visiting Aussie buddy of mine back in the day. He was going to leave the pint and get a fresh one, until I told him only wimps did that. REAL English blokes would not waste a good pint and would neck it back. He did this without a second thought, being pissed he was very easy to convince lol . He put the empty glass on the table, wiped his mouth mouth with the back of his hand,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then projectile vomited all over the lads at the next table, lol lol If my old buddy Rolo comes on here he can confirm that :carlosswfc:

FFS

That's aussies for ya.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, cognacbarnowl said:

All seats should be fitted with an intraveinous drip with a choice of beers. Stick a quid in , select your beer and repeat when necessary throughout the match. They should also be fitted with a microwave oven and a selection of gourmet pies. Stick in two quid into the slot, put your pie in the oven on automatic pilot so's it comes out at the perfect temperature and Robert's yer dad's brother. lol . Then to accommodate those with weak bladders'n'arses, all seats should actually be commodes. Stick a penny in the slot and work away at your leisure. I think we'd have to draw the line at a copy of the latest playboy edition though WTF:. Half time booze 'n' pie problem solved.

FFS

When was the last time you bought a pint? Stick a quid in???????