Danny Batth

4 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Not featured in the Wolves side for some time and is likely to be moved on following Promotion 

Want to look at over the summer to bring back to S6? 

Depends. I'd be happy with Lees and Venancio on the right.

Tbh not sure how many times he's played this season but saw him interviewed on SSN on Saturday and he's their captain so maybe a bit better thought of there than some on here think

1 hour ago, steveger said:

If that's that Vardy bloke he will never get anywhere in football, he will never make it......:biggrin:

Football is like the music industry - you’re either in it because you like doing it or you’re only doing it for the spondulix and have no soul 

3 hours ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

exactly why do we keep going back for old players...especially ones like Marshall who as had an hand in a goal every game!! 

Some me fans need to get a grip on things don’t they mate...does it matter if they’ve played for us before or not? If they  are good enough and doing the business then I’m all up for it. Batth and Marshall would improve this current squad. 

yes they would, are you paying for them? cos last i heard we had a money issue.

Personally I think we need a bit of pace if we buy a cb but also worth noting that Batth has played 13 and another 27 on the bench in a team that will win the league, not too shabby. I liked the look of Kortney Hause before they started splashing the cash. 

6 hours ago, tarn owl said:

I would be happy with Batth at Hillsborough, but he has been at Wolves a while and so I guess his family is settled around there. The choice of Championship clubs he could go to that is commutable from Wolverhampton.

Aston Villa, Birmingham City, WBA, Stoke City,

A bit further away

Bristol City, Derby County, Nottingham Forest

I'm saying his agent has potentially a lot of more local options near by who would probably be able to pay him good wages. If he fancies moving from Wolverhampton (why not) then maybe he will come. But my money would be on him moving to Birmingham if they stop up.

Bristol! The midlands bus routes don’t go that far, he might have to catch a train. And then he’ll have to change at Birmingham.  Still a bit of a commute to get to training for 10am and then have to get back after 4hours!