Here's why #SWFC should give Sam Winnall a second chance

4 hours ago, handworth52 said:

gary hooper is ageing and his record for appearances is appalling , gary hooper is a very intelligent player and excellent at scoring . unfortunately though  his body is broken while his bank balance goes up and up,like so many of our players. don't matter what training they have planned over the summer these crocks will all be out again ,quite a few want this season over but I think next season we will do well to keep out of bottom 6 as there is no hope of us spending this summer and getting all the  players fit.

But on the point of suggesting Winnall is better than hooper, that's false

Also re injury, whilst Hooper is again injured, Sam Winnall has just done his ACL for a second time. 

Guarantee Hooper will play more minutes than Winnall over the next 12 months!

On 13/04/2018 at 13:03, Hughthecone said:

He is out until Xmas ?? With a serious injury and you want to let FF go.

:duntmatter:

Sarcasm.

They had a busy up, so why winnall should get another chance I don’t know, get rid 

• Like 1

On 12/04/2018 at 12:58, Sultan_Pepper said:

If we can somehow get money for Rhodes and Fletcher I'd happily give Winnall a chance in the squad. If we can't and/or by some miracle Hirst signs a new deal I would think Winnall is one of our players most likely to bring in a return on investment and could help avoid FFP

From our current 7 strikers, Dave, Rhodes, Fletcher, Foresteri, Hooper, Joao and Winnal 2 need to go.

• Like 1

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc

Derby looking less likely to be promoted now so probably more likely to want to keep Winnall. They might be prepared to make an offer in the summer even though he's most likely out until October at least. They know what he offers. His value will have dropped but still likely to be way more than we paid. 

Whether we sell though would likely depend on whether our surfeit of strikers is eased by other outgoings.

There will be some wheeling and dealing I'm sure in the summer. It'll not be popular but FF is our most saleable asset and financially something will have to give. Hooper too would have been a possible sale but his current injury might have reduced that risk.

23 minutes ago, unkastav said:

Id keep him just on the off chance I might sit near her one day on the North:goalie:

08BE6C78-8151-474A-B972-00C7597442DD.png

He's punching.

Especially with a ginger beard paired with that colour of jacket.

Edited by Lord Snooty
  • Haha 1

On 4/12/2018 at 18:40, Spencerowl said:

Do we really need to put a hashtag in every tittle? Isn’t twitter only used by mentalists and the American president (same thing) 

Nowt wrong wi Mr Trump...wish we had him

On 4/13/2018 at 06:07, Bolsover owl said:

There is not anything wrong with trump.

He says what most people are to scared to say, for fear of people calling them.

FACT

Spot on

Edited by kazads
Spelling