Jos needs to be more animated

This old argument

If showing 'passion' on the sidelines is one of the most important aspects of management, how on earth is Stuart Pearce not in employment?

There was that Leyton Orient manager as well, Sitton??? Great record he had I seem to recall

You'd have thought that by showing this high level of passion, throwing their arms in the air, etc - they would have won 10 premier league trophies, 8 fa cups, 6 league cups, a world cup and 4 champions league trophies between them, wonder why they haven't?

Instead of being animated I’d rather him stop changing formations, stop changing the team every game, stop playing people out of position, stop freezing senior players out, and bleedin decide on a best 11 and stick to it for a few games 

10 hours ago, katie melua said:

You'd have thought that by showing this high level of passion, throwing their arms in the air, etc - they would have won 10 premier league trophies, 8 fa cups, 6 league cups, a world cup and 4 champions league trophies between them, wonder why they haven't?

So which managers have been successful by not shouting encouragement or instructions from the sidelines? 

1 hour ago, Stoop said:

Instead of being animated I’d rather him stop changing formations, stop changing the team every game, stop playing people out of position, stop freezing senior players out, and bleedin decide on a best 11 and stick to it for a few games 

Yeah, but if he clapped and shouted a bit more...

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stoop said:

Absolutely no need for this.

Not when you can just flap your arms about apparently

Owlstalk Shop

I’ve never got this perspective from some fans that – jumping about like a loon = good manager, stood silent and still = bad manager. I don’t remember the great Bob Paisley performing gymnastics on the touchline, if the manager is doing their job right they shouldn’t need to be.

On 12/04/2018 at 08:21, CF83OWL said:

I dont want the guy to get high blood pressure. But heck, he needs to be more animated on the touchline and work on his interviews. Otherwise the fans will lose confidence in him when results do not go our way. 

As a leader you need to boss. But at the momment he just apears bored and defeated.

He couldn't get off the bench today to much agro from the fans and jos was surrounded by security staff

On 12/04/2018 at 08:21, CF83OWL said: