This photo though....

12 minutes ago, crookesowl said:

This is what we have been missing. They were jumping up and down like this as Preston kicked off again in injury time! 

Tremendous stuff.

273A02DA-3D6E-4934-A090-ABC722425B4F.jpeg

Look at Fessi being so strong he lifts both Nuhiu and Joao off the ground... ;)

• Haha 1

The player celebrations where definitely different to anything we have seen for a while. I know that wins have been a bit sparse lately but the celebrations from all of the players showed a togetherness and a team spirit.

What was also nice to see was the number of supporters who stayed behind singing, well after the final whistle. I'm sure the players appreciated that too.

• Like 1

The whole place went mental when Atdhe’s second went in. Just what the doctor ordered for both fans and team. Still well happy, made me smile all weekend :biggrin:

• Like 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

One thing that made me happy was seeing the guy next to me singing his head off.

I've had a season ticket next to don for years. He's probably mid to late 80s and a proper Wednesday. He's watched us all his life and seeing him sing "WAWAW" at the top of his voice after nuhius second was wonderful

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

One thing that made me happy was seeing the guy next to me singing his head off.

I've had a season ticket next to don for years. He's probably mid to late 80s and a proper Wednesday. He's watched us all his life and seeing him sing "WAWAW" at the top of his voice after nuhius second was wonderful

And this right here is what footballs all about.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, crookesowl said:

This is what we have been missing. They were jumping up and down like this as Preston kicked off again in injury time! 

Tremendous stuff.

273A02DA-3D6E-4934-A090-ABC722425B4F.jpeg

Breastfeeding in public has always been a controversial subject.

FFS.

• Haha 1