Morgan Fox

Just don't rate the guy, gives possession away so needlessly. Only positive from him he pushed up much further into better positions in the second half but his final ball at times was very poor. I would certainly look to replace him in the summer, I think someone like Jake Bidwell at QPR would be a decent replacement.

Sorry but has got to go.

When we are saying he had a better second half that is only in comparison to an utter dog of a first half.

And how many attempted crosses versus ones that actually found a man. In the second half he had at least 4 under no pressure and messed them all up...

He might not be the most gifted player but he always tries. I think it was against Bolton when we conceded the late equaliser..... at the final whistle he sunk to the floor. While other players simply strolled off the pitch without a care in the world he looked visibly hurt by the result. It wasnt the first time he has shown his emotions either.

Guest Bulgaria
2 minutes ago, thatladfromchap said:

W a n k. Awfulf. Doesnt deserve to wear the badge.

That sounds like a German bloke.

Disagree with you by the way.  He ain't the best but he tries his best, never hides and is always available for selection.

6 minutes ago, Miffed said:

He might not be the most gifted player but he always tries. I think it was against Bolton when we conceded the late equaliser..... at the final whistle he sunk to the floor. While other players simply strolled off the pitch without a care in the world he looked visibly hurt by the result. It wasnt the first time he has shown his emotions either.

Fair comment and I agree he gives his all. We need to replace him with somebody who gives the same effort but has talent too.

I didn’t think he was very good in the second half either. 

He just doesn’t seem to be able to read the game and is in the wrong position often. 

Whem he gets the ball wide he hits and hopes with his cross which often hits the full back.

If we are to play this formation we need a better option at lwb for sure 

Frustrates the life out of me. Does something really good then next time on the ball drops a clanger.

If we can’t find a way to coach out a lot of the errors, of which there are too many, then he needs to be replaced.