Nobody ever really discusses this Sheffield Wednesday away shirt

9 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Sheffield Wednesday Away Shirt.jpg

Nobody ever really mentions this one. Is it because it's not a popular choice?

Is it's popularity/unpopularity Celtic related? I can't abide Celtic but really liked that shirt. Got the full kit for Christmas as a young un, the shirt was quality but the shorts felt like they were made of crepe paper and the socks out of fuzzy felt! 

20 hours ago, WayneTheOwl said:

I loved green kit. My nan bought it me 1 size too large. I popped it on, hopped on my skateboard went down heeled bank road sat down in it. Smelt burning. Got off looked at my shirt and it had about 20 holes in it where it had caught under wheels. Gutted. My nan god rest her soul took t back to shop to try and get a replacement. Needless to say they didn't replace it so she had to buy another.

ONE SIZE too large, was you kneeling on skateboard?

WTF:

On ‎30‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 09:46, helmut_rooster said:

Please remake this one...... Now! 

sheffield-wednesday-away-football-shirt-1984-1986-s_1362_2-650x487.jpg

I used to own 1 of those hideous shirts think it was 1987 ,I was young and stupid buying that at the time ,who actually designs this sort of crap ,surely 3 designs should be then given choice by supporters what we should have ,club would make a packet just by consulting with there supporters. 

16 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Is it's popularity/unpopularity Celtic related? I can't abide Celtic but really liked that shirt. Got the full kit for Christmas as a young un, the shirt was quality but the shorts felt like they were made of crepe paper and the socks out of fuzzy felt! 

Not for me - don’t like Celtic. But liked the shirt

Guest Grez Bez
16 minutes ago, antof said:

Perhaps we could go red ,white and blue stripes and really show those Celtic fans....

Whats with the Celtic & Rangers obsession. Reyt weird

Not one of my favourite shirts, we need to bring the Orange one back.!