Can you change your home kit mid season?

Heres what I'm thinkin' to get an atmosphere next home game.....

The team run out in track suit tops as per....as the "Hi Ho " starts they take them off to reveal STRIPES!!!....The Kop bounces The North goes mental....The South..err...

Umm The south...you can hear flasks smashin' on the floor...Preston don't know what the f.ooks happening...

Front foot straight away just because of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Morepork said:

I think we risk tainting the stripes if revealed this season.

I want to keep them pure until we are through this poo . lol

I'm thinkin' more of a pick me up for the fans..Its gettin' toxic....Every bugger is frustrated, first wayward pass its grunts boos and exasperation....Hardly blame folk....

But IF those STRIPES suddenly were revealed...it wouldn't just be a drum bangin' out a mourneful beat and a trumpet parping.....

)By the f.ookin' way..Who was in the brass section last Saturday?..It sounded like someone fartin' through colander..tuneless an' unmelodic...)

Any road up..back to me plan.....

First off Tom lees trots towards the Kop....slowly strippin' his tracksuit off....and We go...."'Ang on...Thats not a white sleeve!!!!!..Then like the full monty wotsit..he rips his chest...and its STRIPES!!!..

I mean..total mentality!.surely!

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 1

WE are short on players, short on confidence, The players need supporting, they are short on confidence....

Fans are finding it hard to get up for the games...this passes onto the players and its stale...Its total what comes first...The Fans..(who are in this instance a Chicken).Or the egg (The Egg in this instance being the players)

No -one knows....

Do the fans get the players going..or do the players have to get the fans going...

Stripes does both!!   At Once!!...its like a f..ookin' Egg covered Chicken...in a basket!!!

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

WE are short on players, short on confidence, The players need supporting, they are short on confidence....

Fans are finding it hard to get up for the games...this passes onto the players and its stale...Its total what comes first...The Fans..(who are in this instance a Chicken).Or the egg (The Egg in this instance being the players)

No -one knows....

Do the fans get the players going..or do the players have to get the fans going...

Stripes does both!!   At Once!!...its like a f..ookin' Egg covered Chicken...in a basket!!!

Nice bottle of malt is it Asteener? 

• Haha 1

apply now ,the league put to the kit committee who after much deliberation ok it .la femme belqique orders the kit ....we run out in blue shirts with white sleeves as the stripes make there way from Australia by tug . 

5 hours ago, Blueandwhitestripes said:

I've said it all along those shirts are bad luck religation shirts when ever wednesday mess with the stripes they go down it's in our history to play in stripes 

Was thinking the same.

The last time we had a similar kit design we began a period of decline and misery ending with us being in the 3rd division in the 70s.

Might be a coincidence but i personally feel there is something deeper in it.

We have always played in stripes since moving to Hillsborough apart from just after the war when we played in hoops for one season and for the Marc Degryse season in the mid 90s.

Bringing back stripes will lift the gypsy curse and give both fans and players a supernatural lift.

Fact!

FFS!

Guest Maxine
12 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

The team run out in track suit tops as per....as the "Hi Ho " starts they take them off to reveal STRIPES!!!....The Kop bounces The North goes mental....The South..err...

Umm The south...you can hear flasks smashin' on the floor...Preston don't know what the f.ooks happening...

Like a cheeky striptease revealing the stripes. I like it. :stuwinky:

13 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

I suppose you could but depends on which mid season...if we put the plans together now for the kit to read for the start of next season then there is a distinct possibility that it will be ready for mid point next season...or even the year after.

I'd like to take this idea a step further..

The players gather in the centre circle..

On hi ho they rip off their latex masks....

And it's the league cup winning team!!

Can't see a problem.... although there'll be a few miseries looking for a downside.

WTF!?