Unusual Hillsborough food/drink.

Anyone can have a pie and pint at football match. Indeed I'm sure at least 43.7% of you reading this have met your nutritional needs with the above referred to items. 

But flicking through my Google photos this morning got me thinking about times I have rebelled against the commonly accepted football stomach filling staples (as pictured).

What's the most unusual thing you've consumed at Hillsborough?

Screenshot_20180311-094738.png

• Haha 3

My mum once sent me and me da off to the match with foil-wrapped duck and rocket orzo pasta, left over from a fancypants dinner party they'd had the night before. We were too embarrassed to bring it in the ground so we ate it in the car with Wine Gums for afters.

• Haha 6

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

That's not just weird it's upsetting

Someone drinking milk at a match should never happen

Ps that's very long life milk too

I reckon based on the date it was at the game against Newcastle last season, what better way to toast one of last season's best performances. 

If I remember rightly I had a decent biscuit (maybe a chunky cookie) I can recall the milk complementing it well.

Think I might see if I can get a baguette and some patte in for the next game

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, ReginaldD said:

Anyone can have a pie and pint at football match. Indeed I'm sure at least 43.7% of you reading this have met your nutritional needs with the above referred to items. 

But flicking through my Google photos this morning got me thinking about times I have rebelled against the commonly accepted football stomach filling staples (as pictured).

Thats 11 months out of date WTF:

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, ReginaldD said:

You need to clean under your fingernails ya scruff lol

23 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

Petrol? Baby sick? Ward's? Basically anything. lol

We're it not for Thatcher stopping generations of kids becoming accustomed to their milk we may be in a world of pints of Our Cow Molly's finest being served on the Kop 

43 minutes ago, stevewhiterose said:

And who shops at Asda FFS?

Nowt wrong with Asda lol it’s about right for kop an’all.  I heard in south  if you don’t shop at Waitrose or Booths,  they get security to walk you round to kop where they assume you must have come from. 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Woodyowl450 said:

Nowt wrong with Asda lol it’s about right for kop an’all.  I heard in south  if you don’t shop at Waitrose or Booths,  they get security to walk you round to kop where they assume you must have come from. 

lol

Guest mkowl

I remember a Milk Cup tie where they threw cartons of milk into the fans from a Milk float driving around the ground  

Huge opportunity for the club here!!

Like Walkers did with Salt & Liniker 

What past & present player snacks could we sell 

(I apologise in advance for these;)

Reda Salted Crisps 

Rhodes in the hole 

Spaghetti Hoopers 

Joao man’s lunch 

• Haha 1