Luhukay out.

Guest Theboylangers

Guest Theboylangers

Before it is too late. 

Get someone in who knows this league and will get the 3 wins to save us from relegation. 

Apart from Meggo, who is available? especially some one of the pedigree fans want.

Don't forget that 4 of the top 6 clubs have managers our fans said were no good.

Carlos left us with this mess, he should have gone 18 months ago as soon as Bruce became available.

Edited by adelphi1867
  • Thanks 1

He's not the answer and to be fair never was in the first place.

As for players rebelling, then who knows?

If Lee Strafford's comments were correct regarding the whole Kieran Lee injury situation then I wouldn't be dismissing the possibility.

Chansiri is the main problem in all of this.

• Thanks 1

He’s got them playing out from the back when they can’t do it. Even after Millwall he’s still doing it. 

The team keep giving up. He has a very hard job, but he isn’t making us difficult to beat which was his first port of call and doesn’t seem inspiring to anyone.

Id make a change in the summer, don’t think anyone better would come now.

Guest Grez Bez
Just now, g-owls said:

If Lee Strafford's comments were correct regarding the whole Kieran Lee injury situation then I wouldn't be dismissing the possibility.

What were they @g-owls ?

Again, nice guy an all that but wasn't the first choice( or anywhere near) IMO and on the cheap, should never have been appointed although i do feel for the guy as i reckon he didn't realise the mess the team had been left in by the clown....but he will be paid well 

We are doomed, seriously, the players we do have available are running around like headless chickens ad should be doing a lot better, not good enough