Luhukay out.

Guest Theboylangers

1 minute ago, adelphi1867 said:

Even though he was talking to Swansea while he was the Manager of the Owls?.

I bet a lot of managers do it, especially when the fans are singing and turning up with banners asking you to be sacked. 

You’d be be stupid not too

2 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

It would seem that he spoke to them in the summer (and the previous but still signed a contract here, he lost one side of the triangle (partly) the rest was inevitable. 

The facts are he would have got better results than the current manager if he’d have stayed, but due to what had come before that wasn’t good enough, under the circumstances, in the eyes of some. 

5 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

So what if he did? Doesn’t bother me, he’s not a Wednesday fan, he won’t see it the same way as us 

I talked to another employer the other day as they’re offering a better basic, who cares 

Guest Xxxxxxxxcxcc

Seen as a safety first coach. Started that way which didn't please some. Got panned for negativity against Millwall. Plays two up front and we concede 10 in 3. Careful what you wish for.

Back to safety first for me.

34 minutes ago, g-owls said:

He's not the answer and to be fair never was in the first place.

As for players rebelling, then who knows?

If Lee Strafford's comments were correct regarding the whole Kieran Lee injury situation then I wouldn't be dismissing the possibility.

Chansiri is the main problem in all of this.

Paying the price now for a chairman who has no clue how to run a football club.

Remeber getting slated for comparing us to Blackburn but we are heading the same way. 

Just now, Johnny Concrete said:

I feel sorry for the guy to be honest, it was never going to be an easy job in the first place. 

I am starting to wonder whether he will walk.........

I still believe that there's a good manager there. I simply can't believe that someone who masterminded three promotions with three different teams from 2-Bundesliga doesn't have something to offer. However, I am beginning to wonder whether it was the wrong job at the wrong time for him. He has no experience either as a player or manager in the EFL, so he had a lot to learn. Combine that with a perfect storm of injuries and I wonder whether he is actually finding it all overwhelming.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting a change - yet. I think at this stage we need to stick with him. My concern though is that he needed to learn fast and he simply isn't. He's been here two months now and and IMO even with the depleted squad he has that should be long enough to work out who the best performers are and how best to play them. Yet he continues to experiment with different team selections and formations. Far from working out his best team, it looks like he is determined to make sure that everyone gets a game, whether they deserve it or not.

Come on Jos, I know you can do it, but now is no time to tinker. Get your act together. 

7 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

He's made some strange decisions, but he's far from our biggest problem.

I'll reserve judgment for when he's had a full pre-season and got a full strength squad to pick from.

I can’t see that happening. He’s toast at the end of this season.

4 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

So what if he did? Doesn’t bother me, he’s not a Wednesday fan, he won’t see it the same way as us 

I talked to another employer the other day as they’re offering a better basic, who cares 

Have you always dreamed of working for the other employer since you were little?

FFS.

• Haha 1

I’m all for giving a foreign coach a chance to do something different. But mid season in a real bad situation we should have gone with a Paul Lambert. We needed someone who knew the league and already knows the players. I’m seriously worrying about league 1.

5 minutes ago, Xxxxxxxxcxcc said:

Seen as a safety first coach. Started that way which didn't please some. Got panned for negativity against Millwall. Plays two up front and we concede 10 in 3. Careful what you wish for.

Back to safety first for me.

I wondered when the fans would get the blame.