Luhukay out.

Guest Theboylangers

5 minutes ago, adelphi1867 said:

Apart from Meggo, who is available? especially some one of the pedigree fans want.

Don't forget that 4 of the top 6 clubs have managers our fans said were no good.

Carlos left us with this mess, he should have gone 18 months ago as soon as Bruce became available.

I'd struggle to think who would take the job, obviously we got turned down by a few after the clown went, no way Jos was first choice, no way, 

Edited by steveger

There's absolutely no excuse for the shower that's on show currently.

Yes, the first team are all out injured. However, there is still a lot of quality in our second string. We certainly have enough quality to not lose 4 0 away at Bristol. 

Whoever this bloke Luhaky is, he's got to go. 

When he first came he gave the impression that we were going to sit back and defend. Make us hard to break down and stop us from conceding, play for a draw or maybe snatch a 1-0 win.

The formation and style have play seem to have changed since the first few games.... it’s baffling.

Then the Derby and Villa games had me thinking should we play like that we will win more than we lose. But the performances like today and Millwall tell me we’re going down.

Not like me, and very knee jerk, but I'd get rid. Looks like a rabbit in the headlights, and thoroughly out of his depth. Doesn't know the league, doesn't appear able to organise, and is picking some very random sides. The warning lights are flashing. We are in absolute freefall. 

Sort it ASAP. 

For all the issues (and they are significant and unprecedented) concerning the squad, fitness and players available.... I don't  see us working as a team, which is a huge concern. 

Starting to question whether the situation is masking flaws in Jos' capabilities. 

I tend to agree with the rumours that he is a short term stop gap, based on the dip in morale, effort or any sense of commitment aligned to the staggering inactivity in the January  transfer  window.

The club seems neglected by all those who can influence it, the only ones who seem to give a throw about the club are the fans right now

2 minutes ago, vulva said:

Not like me, and very knee jerk, but I'd get rid. Looks like a rabbit in the headlights, and thoroughly out of his depth. Doesn't know the league, doesn't appear able to organise, and is picking some very random sides. The warning lights are flashing. We are in absolute freefall. 

Sort it ASAP. 

This

4 minutes ago, vulva said:

Sort it ASAP. 

Not like me either, but I’d agree. Tactically naive and unable to inspire a performance out of his players.

We deserve better than this poo Mr Chansiri.

19 minutes ago, g-owls said:

He's not the answer and to be fair never was in the first place.

As for players rebelling, then who knows?

If Lee Strafford's comments were correct regarding the whole Kieran Lee injury situation then I wouldn't be dismissing the possibility.

Chansiri is the main problem in all of this.

He did a great job when he had the chance didn't he.

17 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

He’s got them playing out from the back when they can’t do it. Even after Millwall he’s still doing it. 

The team keep giving up. He has a very hard job, but he isn’t making us difficult to beat which was his first port of call and doesn’t seem inspiring to anyone.

Id make a change in the summer, don’t think anyone better would come now.

Agreed, he seemed to tighten at back and we steadily looked more confident and organised now ball seem like a hot spud everyone only too keen to get rid even if it drops someone else in the Kack. Confidence shot again and rapidly going backwards.