Any armed forces/sericemen on here?

1 minute ago, Will69 said:

He asked for any brave service folk Sam.

Stop taking liberties.

I am brave.  One of my kennel assistants is a right nasty piece of work.  You try telling her there’s another dog posted in to look after.

• Haha 3

Just now, Sam779 said:

I am brave.  One of my kennel assistants is a right nasty piece of work.  You try telling her there’s another dog posted in to look after.

I love you really. You’re braver than me.

I hid behind a desk.

1 minute ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Did I stand in any dog muck? No. Got a brew out of a ginger haired female Sgt snow drop if that narrows it down. Sure your trade stream is about as big as ours!

Julie is a good lass.

Was only chatting with her yesterday.

Used to be one of our flagship sections.  Mine’s better, of course.

8 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

How many high explosive rounds would it take to demolish the lepp?

Also could one tank do it or would it take loads....like the war of the worlds.?

FFS.

Wouldn't do much damage to be honest, our rounds are more designed for other tanks and not soft targets, but a round in each stand would do a lot of damage,

would love to put one in the middle of the pitch though.

1 minute ago, daleblue said:

Wouldn't do much damage to be honest, our rounds are more designed for other tanks and not soft targets, but a round in each stand would do a lot of damage,

I've just downloaded the world of tanks game for my phone....if you need any advice or technical information let me know.

FFS.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, daleblue said:

A neutral turn in the middle of the stain, bit like twin town 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Just wondering how many armed forces, servicemen or military personnel we have as members on here

Any current or former armed forces lads and lasses on here?

Would be good to hear from you, where you are or where you went and what your experiences are of supporting the Owls during your time in service

I served in the RAF from 1990 to 1997. Based at both RAF Kinloss and RAF lossiemouth. 450 miles from Sheffield but I still managed at least 10 matches a season. I used to base all my leave around the most possible home and away fixtures I could get in. I did all the Wembley trips in 1993 and was there for the league cup win at wembley.  Also saw the owls at Parkhead in 1993 friendly at celtic and watched Aberdeen v blackburn at pitodrie when blackburn were prem champions. I also watched Elgin v Aberdeen which is a local derby up there, such was my desire to watch live football. Good times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1