Bristol City game in doubt??

Just now, modboy said:

Why? All main roads are clear, get some grit down around the ground like they have at the northern general areas. Doesn't even look like it's snowed around there

It's not just the roads.

snow & ice in the stands to contend with too

staff are working on it

11 minutes ago, BristolCityFan said:

Bristol City fan here. 

Strange descision. Roads are already dreadful, even some of the main ones, and more snow forecast today, and it’s just started down here. Freezing rain on top of that tonight will equal carnage. 

It won’t be on. 

You could be right, which makes this decision all the more frustrating, clearly Steve Lansdown has more influence than is healthy. He better have the decency to refund travelling fans if its off now. 

3 minutes ago, richowl said:

The game Tuesday is currently in major doubt I'm told .

Our home game?  Temperatures forecast to get above freezing from Sunday so that'll shift a lot of the existing snow.

Although it may be in doubt if our players are still stranded in Bristol...

• Haha 1

Just now, nethertonowl said:

You could be right, which makes this decision all the more frustrating, clearly Steve Lansdown has more influence than is healthy. He better have the decency to refund travelling fans if its off now. 

Sure he will..ive just took mine and ah young un and his mates tickets back..cant risk it getting called off tmoro even at 9..we wer due to set off at half 7

1 minute ago, nethertonowl said:

It’s got nothing to do with Steve Lansdown. 

Anyhow, the snow drifts are dangerous down here. 3ft one side on my garden, 3cm the other. 

Just now, Lichfield alien said:

It's bizzare..looking at the Bristol post theye making out it's like the North Pole but looking at the pic of the ground it looks more like Brisbane than bristol:picnic:

Presumably he doesn't have undersoil heating in his back garden.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BristolCityFan said:

Good 10 minutes of freezing rain just passed. 

what are your thoughts mate ?  Can see why you'd get this on at any cost considering our  status but the forecast seems to have been ignored 

I know it wouldn't concern you guys but to call it off now needs to be done as early as possible re traveling fans