Bristol City game in doubt??

5 minutes ago, dani_armo said:

Been wanting to take tickets back last few days but couldn't as we were shut, now deadline for returns is 3pm and I'm working other side of Sheffield reyt laugh

Ticket office are brilliant.  Posted mine back and they just did a full refund.  Thanks people.

4 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Police have got more important things to do then police a football match when weather like this.

Don't think match should go ahead.

The game is definitely on. 

Just confirmed  on the Bristol City site.

if I knew how to post a link I would!

2 minutes ago, victorturner said:

It makes a mockery of all the TV news constantly telling us the weather is awful, travel is dangerous and assumes the police have enough numbers to be on duty there. Not a thought for the visiting team getting there and back and travelling supporters.

Cynical and very bad attitude towards fans who are having to take serious risks.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lichfield alien said:

How is he goin to post them from other side of Sheffield to get them there by 3pm?:duntmatter:

Who said he could ??  Just saying ticket office are great. Praise where due.

2 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

Putting Wednesday fans' lives in danger so they can take advantage of our decimated squad. 

Bravo. 

Give over, all football clubs have to make as much effort as possible to get the game to go ahead. The police are happy with the roads leading to the stadium so the game goes ahead. They've got loads of injuries as well.

Just now, Whitechapel Owl said:

Give over, all football clubs have to make as much effort as possible to get the game to go ahead. The police are happy with the roads leading to the stadium so the game goes ahead. They've got loads of injuries as well.

Kivo's right though

Bristol City know that this game seems to be the exact time to be playing Sheffield Wednesday to reignite their season and it could mean the difference between playoff place or not

They'll do whatever they can to get this game on that's for sure - and not just to make sure the game goes ahead, but because they're sniffing three points

I bet if it was Wolves they were playing or Villa that it'd have been called off by now 'on police advice'

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Kivo's right though

Bristol City know that this game seems to be the exact time to be playing Sheffield Wednesday to reignite their season and it could mean the difference between playoff place or not

They'll do whatever they can to get this game on that's for sure - and not just to make sure the game goes ahead, but because they're sniffing three points

I bet if it was Wolves they were playing or Villa that it'd have been called off by now 'on police advice'

So they'd just make up something the police said? Bristol have lots of injuries as well, we've got lots of injuries and will still have lots when the game is rearranged.

I don't agree at all.

If a club wants to get a game on they'll make the effort to make it happen....

Now them lot across town definitely don't want to play tomorrow because they want to concentrate on the more difficult game at Fulham next Tuesday.