Forget about the Premier League.

2 hours ago, RichieB said:

I'm 31, and I've accepted that I will not see my team back in the Premier League lol

Same. 

Turn 32 in June and for about half of that, we've basically been a Championship/League One yo-yo team. 

The last couple of seasons were a nice break from the norm, but we've returned to being absolute w@nk this season. 

5 hours ago, SiJ said:

Be reyt...

Seriously, I have absolute no idea what the future is going to bring.

Worrying times.

are you sure SiJ cos I'm not 

thought about this for a year or so now  our recruitment has been pathetic since wembley unbalanced and short term - we nearly got lucky last year with a poor league as we really really should've gone up instead of huddersfield.  Now I honestly believe we are going to reap the harvest of well overaid unsaleable perennial crocks 

2 hours ago, steelowl said:

thought about this for a year or so now  our recruitment has been pathetic since wembley unbalanced and short term - we nearly got lucky last year with a poor league as we really really should've gone up instead of huddersfield.  Now I honestly believe we are going to reap the harvest of well overaid unsaleable perennial crocks 

I think the "worrying times" was a hint as to what I really think. 

2 hours ago, steelowl said:

We are not any further forward than we were 3 years ago.

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

It is rather staggering at how quickly we've gone backward. 

I mean clubs have bad or indifferent seasons...but this one has been an absolute disaster. 

Feels like we've gone right back to square one. 

what would we give to go back to the Huddersfield debacle  just have a right proper go at them  .... it was our year  

Just now, Jamie_W said:

Exactly. It was a ridiculous notion months ago. We need to just keep our heads down and maintain some dignity towards the back end of the season, start again next season with a clean slate and hopefully a reshuffled squad.

wonder if our medics dish out happy endings ?

• Haha 1

Just now, steelowl said:

what would we give to go back to the Huddersfield debacle  just have a right proper go at them  .... it was our year  

Yep...

Though with the way that season was we'd have properly bombed out to Reading in the final. 

Things haven't been quite the same since Wembley. 

8 hours ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Interesting times ahead. Bit of a pointless thread but just felt like venting. 

Venting/Dictating.

Telling people to stop dreaming with your reasoning why. Really dislike these threads.

We're lucky to have Jos. If you missed the Derby game, it was really positive!

11 hours ago, SiJ said:

Same. 

Turn 32 in June and for about half of that, we've basically been a Championship/League One yo-yo team. 

The last couple of seasons were a nice break from the norm, but we've returned to being absolute w@nk this season. 

Quite scary how we went to being great to poo again in a matter of months