Well done Jos and all our team today

I enjoyed it. Thought Wednesday edged a competitive game with both sides looking to play decent football. To a man, they all put a shift in and didn’t look like a reserves side. And if Reach had his shooting boots on, it’s a great victory. 

Pudil my man of the match. Jones was class first half but tired second half. Impressed every time I see Dawson. Superb reaction save first half. 

And nice to hear encouragement and applause for Butts. Booing is outdated. :manager:

If you can look beyond the whole Carlos circus, Swansea are pretty much the form team in the Premier League. 

They made a fair few changes, but still brought their big guns (or little gun in Dyer's case off the bench). We matched them for 90mins and could of knicked it at the end.

Got to be pleased with pretty much everyones' performance; we lacked that bit of quality at times but they all gave 100%.

Well done Jos and the lads!

WAWAW

• Like 1

Our reserves (3rd team?) matched their reserves.

i went into full Tourette’s when I saw the team but they played very well first half.

Fox was more at home in the centre, but Butterfly was still anonymous.

absolutely brilliant save by Dawson

jos tends to be a bit slow to bring subs on and doesn’t seem to always use those that he has.

My first game in a while due to finances. I was very happy with how solid we looked. 

It bodes well for next season.

I also managed to check out the Wednesday Tap - excellent! If they can somehow reduce the wait for a pint then happy days. (Everyone buy a pitcher!) Also great to see stobbs, thorners, and Clare in the shop pre game.

Well done SWFC. Enjoyed my return to the stadium after a season (ish) away.

15 minutes ago, W H I T E Y said:

I enjoyed it. Thought Wednesday edged a competitive game with both sides looking to play decent football. To a man, they all put a shift in and didn’t look like a reserves side. And if Reach had his shooting boots on, it’s a great victory. 

Pudil my man of the match. Jones was class first half but tired second half. Impressed every time I see Dawson. Superb reaction save first half. 

And nice to hear encouragement and applause for Butts. Booing is outdated. :manager:

Pudil was my MoM too. Closely followed by Reach. But no one let us down! And that will have done the teams confidence a load of good. Were on our way. Sort off.

Edited by HOSTAGE IN PYONGYANG

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Sound...

Love Moretti too

15 quid's alreyt really too

15 quid for four pints! You could get four litres of white cider and a bottle of buckfast for that and have change for a bag of scampi fries. You would miss the match, and probably wake in a puddle of urine. But I'm just saying.

3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Strong performance only lacking in goals

Matched a Premier League team and created the most chances

Looking forward to tonight's FA Cup draw tonight

Ps ANOTHER clean sheet under Jos's belt - very happy with that

^^^^^^^^^^

What he said 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Captain said:

We were the better team and we will be in the draw for the quarter finals.

I would have taken that at kickoff.

If you new nothing about these teams and watched today’s match, you wouldn’t know which one was supposed to a division above the other.

Yep, me too. Nearly scored in the first minute AND the last minute. We have 14 players out and matched a team that brought on Dyer and Ayew in an attempt to win. Amazing what confidence can do.

• Like 1