Well done Jos and all our team today

I'm getting a lot of confidence in Jos . Yet another clean sheet. Quite incredible turn round considering our situation.

Well done to all. I was critical of his team selection today (not that he had much choice), yet this guy seems able to organise whatever players he has at his disposal.

Genuinely looking forward to next season..i will definitely be renewing season ticket

Showed everything but that extra bit of quality needed in final 3rd. Thought Joao should have come on earlier as this was our chance to get through.

Pleased with the performance and fight showed. Reach, Dawson and Nuhiu very good. Thought Reach could've buried that one near the end, but not to be.

49 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Strong performance only lacking in goals

Matched a Premier League team and created the most chances

Looking forward to tonight's FA Cup draw tonight

Ps ANOTHER clean sheet under Jos's belt - very happy with that

Probably 8 of that team wouldnt usually start. Well done Jos and the lads. 

47 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Strong performance only lacking in goals

Matched a Premier League team and created the most chances

Looking forward to tonight's FA Cup draw tonight

Ps ANOTHER clean sheet under Jos's belt - very happy with that

We're certainly starting to look an awful lot tougher to beat since Jos arrived. Can't really grumble too much about our relative lack of attacking threat with the injury crisis, it's so heavily weighted towards our more creative/dangerous players.

44 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

Showed everything but that extra bit of quality needed in final 3rd. Thought Joao should have come on earlier as this was our chance to get through.

Pleased with the performance and fight showed. Reach, Dawson and Nuhiu very good. Thought Reach could've buried that one near the end, but not to be.

Agree but he is worth weight in gold and ought not to be risked too much but pity Rhodes ill

Fantastic performance against possibly the only manager in football better than our Jos.

We were more than a match for them today which is unusual as we all know a Carlos team is difficult to beat and likes to score goals. 

Plaudits for the lads all round I say. 

Edited by Rebowl Yell
  • Haha 1

Very difficult decisions for jos today with the Millwall game in mind. However, after cringing following the release of the team sheet I have to say we did damn well. I do wonder if perhaps a slightly stronger side would have best them, but I can understand the decisions he made. 

I think our chance was today, but hey, at least we're in the hat. 

Well done boys.

Totally agree with the OP. 

Jos is getting our second string players to gel and compete and playing for the fans and the shirt, something Carlos had lost.

Imagine when we get hoops back and a few of the other first teamers. 

Impressed and happy with my club again after being massively disappointed. Well done Jos.