Jeremy Helan

I quite liked Helan but he was definitely a confidence player. The wing back role would suit his mobility and strength, in a confident spell he’d be galloping up and down the wing stretching the game. But there’s no chance he’d have any confidence in this current side (and who could blame him?) so he’d look he an awful lot like the jittery player who blazed over in the play off final.

At any rate there’s no chance he’s coming back, I hope he’s found fulfilment since he moved on. 

2 minutes ago, mogbad said:

If Jos is going to build a team for promotion Palmer & Fox aren't adequate in either position.

well no they arnt but that's a few years down the line so for this relegation battle as full backs there adequate .....

2 hours ago, Owls2k said:

His shot in the last minute of the play off final 2 years ago has just landed on the Red Dwarf space ship.

I can't remember who it was, but someone on here described Helan as someone who, 'plays the entire game like it's the last minute of the game'. Textbook description.

Thought that was santa Claude dielna 

2 hours ago, BIG D said:

I can only assume that Hunt isn’t 100%. He would be far better than Palmer in this formation.

Absolutely. 

Coming baack from an injury he'd been carrying all season.

Unfair to expect him to play twice in 4 days.

Must try and get Reach and Hunt into wingback positions