#SWFC Summer 2018 Transfer Window Rumours Thread

32 minutes ago, mike312 said:

Cardiff in for Fessi, at "around 10m" according to SWFC news on Twitter. Not enough if you ask me.

He paid £6m for Madine so it’s got be at least £12m for Forestieri

Edited by Bloxwich Owl

10 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Aston Villa are in pole position to sign John McGinn from Hibs despite renewed interest from Celtic, according to Hibs head coach Neil Lennon, who says the two clubs have agreed a fee for the Scotland international. McGinn spent Tuesday in talks with Aston Villa but Celtic are believed to have matched the Sky Bet Championship club’s offer after having several previous bids rejected. Lennon said: “He went down to Birmingham, I think he is having a medical there. “A fee has been agreed. I don’t know if personal terms have been agreed yet. 

I know he is only playing in Scotland but he looks a cracking player.

Jordan Hugill has arrived in Middlesbrough to undergo a medical for a loan move from West Ham, according to Sky sources.

Hugill, 26, joined West Ham in the January window in a £9.5m deal from Preston North End but has only made three appearances, failing to score a goal.

The Middlesbrough-born forward looks set to return to his hometown on a season-long loan deal as talks continue between the Championship side and the Hammers.

32 minutes ago, mike312 said:

Cardiff in for Fessi, at "around 10m" according to SWFC news on Twitter. Not enough if you ask me.

As Cardiff manager is currently Neil then this will automatically double the price £18-20m and you can have him, though anything North of £15m for fessi in today's market i would be happy with. 

8 minutes ago, Bloxwich Owl said:

Jordan Hugill has arrived in Middlesbrough to undergo a medical for a loan move from West Ham, according to Sky sources.

Hugill, 26, joined West Ham in the January window in a £9.5m deal from Preston North End but has only made three appearances, failing to score a goal.

The Middlesbrough-born forward looks set to return to his hometown on a season-long loan deal as talks continue between the Championship side and the Hammers.

If he fetched 9.5m then Nuhui must be worth 10m, Joao 12m and FF 20m 

21 minutes ago, s6 owl said:

It will be an eye sore watching us without FF. 

Yea but i'm getting fed up with the circus that never stops around him.  Even if it's opposition players targeting and kicking him.  A lot people seem to hate him, either cos he's not English or some overblown myth that he's a diver. (and probably jealousy as he's so good)

Edited by HIGHERSTATE

That tw@t Warnock signing our best player would be a real kick in the balls. You just know he would love to shaft us and get him at a knock down rate because of the crap we aren’t in. The one player that actually gets my off my seat and can win a game from nothing. Please don’t sell him DC, especially to that tw@t Warnock. A forward line without FF will be very dull to watch :-(

Edited by WalthamOwl

Guest Kameron

He's got to go now whilst we can command a decent fee, there's no way we will be promoted this season without additions.

I don't want FF to go, he is the only player we have with the ability to go past people and score/pass to someone else to score. He is our most valuable assett though and if we can get 15m of the 20m we need (guessing) to keep us away from Umbongo then it might be needs must. I wouldn't take anything less than 15m though in the current market.