JOS 10/10

For me, the manager has to take some much pride and credit from that performance...

He has been in the job 5 days we looked a different team

- We had shape

- We had desire and heart

- We played with aggression 

- We counter attacked well

- Never looked liked conceding

- Made Dave Jones look like a football player 

- He brought pride back

Absolotley over the moo with him, he has taken so much stick pundits and blades alike, saying he doesn't know what it means, he can't handle it. Proved them so wrong! We are onto a winner

how he has got a team of hopeless players, to regain their heart and spine back in 5 days is nothing short of a miracle. He has studied the opponents on how they play, he must have had "Bernard's watch"

if he can do that in 5 days what can he do with a full pre season , he has set the bar high I'm expecting 46 wins now

well done Jos, well done wednesday

WAWAW

• Thanks 2

Great start.

Clean sheet, stopped the run of defeats, clearly put his points across the players and the players responded.

Can't wait to get the likes of Lees, Hunt, Bannan, Lee, Hooper, Fletcher and Forestieri back in the mix.

That bit of extra quality today would have seen us pick up 3 points.

7 minutes ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Great start.

Clean sheet, stopped the run of defeats, clearly put his points across the players and the players responded.

Can't wait to get the likes of Lees, Hunt, Bannan, Lee, Hooper, Fletcher and Forestieri back in the mix.

That bit of extra quality today would have seen us tear the pigs a new arsehole.

:luhukay:

Did a good job under the circumstances.

But lets keep calm so did Bullen in his first match.

Away draw with 10 men was achieved with a well organised looking unit.

But we were only playing a poor side who haven't won for ages. I just hope we can continue to stabilise and stop the goals against column growing. 

Then hopefully he can get our strikers to perform and we can get back on track.

3 hours ago, Markowski77 said:

For me, the manager has to take some much pride and credit from that performance...

He has been in the job 5 days we looked a different team

- We had shape

- We had desire and heart

- We played with aggression 

- We counter attacked well

- Never looked liked conceding

- Made Dave Jones look like a football player 

- He brought pride back

Absolotley over the moo with him, he has taken so much stick pundits and blades alike, saying he doesn't know what it means, he can't handle it. Proved them so wrong! We are onto a winner

how he has got a team of hopeless players, to regain their heart and spine back in 5 days is nothing short of a miracle. He has studied the opponents on how they play, he must have had "Bernard's watch"

if he can do that in 5 days what can he do with a full pre season , he has set the bar high I'm expecting 46 wins now

well done Jos, well done wednesday

WAWAW

Reyt.... made Jones look a footballer ?   Behave urself ... this bloke has always been a footballer, Carlos has managed him horrendously