Desperately need to know tonight

Can’t possibly sleep tonight if we don’t know that it’s not McClaren

I will have night terrors if McClaren with his brolly doing a Yorkshire accent at the press conference after losing to United 

I need to know

Mr Chansiri should put out a statement ASAP distancing our mighty football club from McClaren

Im away in Scarborough in a hotel fonight and having a nice meal before retiring to my room and don’t want my prawn cocktail starter stick in my throat thinking we’d be mad enough to take this chap on

We need to know tonight!!!

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I will have night terrors if McClaren with his brolly doing a Yorkshire accent at the press conference after losing to United 

I need to know

Mr Chansiri should put out a statement ASAP distancing our mighty football club from McClaren

Im away in Scarborough in a hotel fonight and having a nice meal before retiring to my room and don’t want my prawn cocktail starter stick in my throat thinking we’d be mad enough to take this chap on

Think I'd rather not know

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I need to know

OK, i'll put your mind at rest. Giddings and Nixon say he won't be the new manager, this is correct but what they fail to say is he will be going upstairs and Slaven Bilic will be the new head coach, Milans finger is in this pie somewhere along the line.

10 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I need to know

Re "doing a Yorkshire accent" - you do know he IS a Yorkshireman, don't you?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

OK, i'll put your mind at rest. Giddings and Nixon say he won't be the new manager, this is correct but what they fail to say is he will be going upstairs and Slaven Bilic will be the new head coach, Milans finger is in this pie somewhere along the line.

I bow to your impeccably superior and 

Level headed knowledge Easty ...

Early night for me then I shall sleep like

A log tonight as long as Neil doesn't snore....:manager: 

In Whitby .......

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 2