Desperately need to know tonight

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Can’t possibly sleep tonight if we don’t know that it’s not McClaren

I will have night terrors if McClaren with his brolly doing a Yorkshire accent at the press conference after losing to United 

I need to know

Mr Chansiri should put out a statement ASAP distancing our mighty football club from McClaren

Im away in Scarborough in a hotel fonight and having a nice meal before retiring to my room and don’t want my prawn cocktail starter stick in my throat thinking we’d be mad enough to take this chap on

We need to know tonight!!!

As posted previously, Chansiri can do as he pleases with 100% ownership of the club. Not a jot us fans can do....the current situation being a model example. What you can do is enjoy your meal, the drama will still be here tomorrow.

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Can’t possibly sleep tonight if we don’t know that it’s not McClaren

I will have night terrors if McClaren with his brolly doing a Yorkshire accent at the press conference after losing to United 

I need to know

Mr Chansiri should put out a statement ASAP distancing our mighty football club from McClaren

Im away in Scarborough in a hotel fonight and having a nice meal before retiring to my room and don’t want my prawn cocktail starter stick in my throat thinking we’d be mad enough to take this chap on

We need to know tonight!!!

He’s from York, so the accent is sorted