Please no, not Megson, please no...

Just to counter the utterly bizarre obsession with Megson coming back I am stating here and now that (in my own opinion) he shouldn’t be coming back.

We need to move on, let heroes lie in the past, build a new brighter future not look back to the past.

No more heroes anymore.

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, s6 owl said:

You don’t want heroes so how does a box full of cadbury roses sound?

MEGSON IN 

Roses are red and white.

MEGSON NOT IN.

6 minutes ago, Will69 said:

Just to counter the utterly bizarre obsession with Megson coming back I am stating here and now that (in my own opinion) he shouldn’t be coming back.

We need to move on, let heroes lie in the past, build a new brighter future not look back to the past.

No more heroes anymore.

Spot on.

3 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Nobody actually wants Megson - a manager who somehow managed us to defeats against Walsall, Chesterfield, Stevenage, Exeter, Carlisle and Bury - back; it's just a poor attempt at humour that's dragged on for the past half decade.

Isn't it?

:duntmatter:

I hope so!!!

But as number 2 to Pulis I would take that.

6 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Nobody actually wants Megson - a manager who somehow managed us to defeats against Walsall, Chesterfield, Stevenage, Exeter, Carlisle and Bury - back; it's just a poor attempt at humour that's dragged on for the past half decade.

Isn't it?

I bloody hope so.  Right now it’s funny, but only because it’s not going to happen. WTF:

19 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Isn't it?

And don’t forget his last match

that was pants too......

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Thank God we won that one, eh?

Not even Dave Jones could have closed the gap Megson had allowed to develop otherwise.

Antonio got us promoted, not Jones.

Who signed Antonio?

Yep garymegson

5 minutes ago, poite said:

Antonio got us promoted, not Jones.

Who signed Antonio?

Yep garymegson

Ha ha! Good one. That's the first new twist I've seen added to this Megson joke in a few years...although I'm a bit concerned that Simaniac Owl is taking this seriously judging by his negging spree?

:ghoulguy:

Edited by areNOTwhatTHEYseem

1 hour ago, Will69 said:

No more heroes anymore.

Well said that man 

Megson is a footballing dinosaur . The game has moved on from his type of football  ,and so should we.