Sheffield Wednesday 0 : 1 Wolves OMDT

9 minutes ago, Davidioso said:

Park the tram and scrape a 0-0 anyone?

Not with Van Aken in defence. He's always got a mistake in him. Looks good at times and then has a patch where he's like a rabbit in the headlights. I hope he settles down soon, there's a player in there but it might take him until next season before he comes good.

I'd be tempted to put Pudil in central defence as a stop gap. Either that or we just go for it and hope we can outscore Wolves.

13 minutes ago, Gresh said:

I've just got a feeling that we're going to turn up tonight and put in a top class performance and win comfortably.  Make it happen Wednesday.

Yes, because the players have a vested personal interest in doing so, with the transfer window just around the corner.

This team is good enough, on paper, to win most games in this division, not just the high-profile ones.

By rights, this should be a top-of-the-table clash.

5 hours ago, Holmowl said:

Yes please. You two have cheered me up.

Well done again Snoots.

I rarely if ever predict anything other than a win, but can only see a nil-nil or defeat tonight. Then hopefully a new manager on Monday, and an instant turnaround as we all see how good this squad of players is, and how poorly it has been managed.

Great posts ... the only bit wrong will be Carlos still at the Helm steering us to the PL and on to heights that Burnley are experiencing.

I'm seeing that the key thing here is it's December, and when we play them in December we normally get a good result...

Lord Snootys 2-3-5 formation should do the trick. Maybe you'll get to have a word with Carlos in the second half. 

This one's for Waddle birthday celebrations 

Have it!!!! 

58482bdabbf28_WaddleFreekick.gif.0c7b64435fd21f74b6b9b32a502bfd99.gif

Be surprised if we don’t get tonked tonight. Giving my season ticket a miss and will watch it on the box tonight!

Hope I’m wrong but can’t see it. 

Im not an advocate of defensive football at all but if there was one game I’d be happy to get everyone behind the ball it’s tonight.

4 minutes ago, Alan Robinson said:

Cheer up up lads!

You'll have all Bristol City fans getting behind you tonight.  We'd all delighted if you can hold Wolves to draw or - please - even turn them over.

I'll  be watching on the tv tonight for sure.

I'll be very cheerful the day carlos is giving the boot mate 

Nice one your lordship. I played 2 3 5 in a cub team in the 1970s.  All the games ended up with cricket scores. So it’s a 9 - 4 win to the Owls from me. As long as we play a right footed inside left and a left footed inside right. That’s the trick to this old formation, they cut inside and shoot on their preferred foot. Wallace would like it... not sure who else.

Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if we won this and won it well. We all know that we're literally capable of anything which means that, in the grand scheme of things, not much will change.

On a side note, seen that Wolves have sold less than 1200 tickets for tonight. Terrible support to say they're run away leaders and supposedly a big club. Fans calling is robbing barstewards, but I don't think they realise that they pay the same as our cheapest stand.

Guest Bulgaria

got the Bulgarian neighbors coming round to view, the menu for tonight is...

each and everyone will get a free spray of underarm deodorant on arrival to try and temper that Bulgarian village scent, ordinary known as B.O.

Homemade Rakia and a goat cheese salad

Boiled pigs head, complimented by some dark Bulgarian beer

Pumpkin and Jam tart.

All homegrown or reared in my village.

Lets hope the owls can spring a performance to bring a cheer of many "Nazdrave"   ( cheers)

59 minutes ago, Bulgaria said:

got the Bulgarian neighbors coming round to view, the menu for tonight is...

each and everyone will get a free spray of underarm deodorant on arrival to try and temper that Bulgarian village scent, ordinary known as B.O.

Homemade Rakia and a goat cheese salad

Boiled pigs head, complimented by some dark Bulgarian beer

Pumpkin and Jam tart.

All homegrown or reared in my village.

Lets hope the owls can spring a performance to bring a cheer of many "Nazdrave"   ( cheers)

Lol. Wondered what the pong was in firth park