Whole set up just too comfortable?

We have an established manager and coaching staff that appear to be well regarded by the Chairman.

We have a group of players who are on very good money and dispite the large squad, 8 or 9 of the first team are picked almost automatically no matter what the result. They play the same system week in week out.

Its all very comfortable isn’t it? 

I was thinking about the management styles at Cardiff and the pigs.

I  bet there is no comfortable easy set up with Warnock or Wilder. They will be making sure every player is highly motivated and not taking anything for granted.

Their squads aren’t a patch on ours - the difference is a manager and coaching team that can motivate and get the most out of their squad - no one, not even the most loyal Carlos fan can say that about us at the moment. 

Just now, S36 OWL said:

There is no pressure on the first team players to perform . The majority of them know they will be playing every game no matter how they perform . This is down to poor recruitment. 

It’s also down to the manager to motivate those players. Man management is a key skill that is clearly sadly lacking right now.

18 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

We have an established manager and coaching staff that appear to be well regarded by the Chairman.

We have a group of players who are on very good money and dispite the large squad, 8 or 9 of the first team are picked almost automatically no matter what the result. They play the same system week in week out.

I  bet there is no comfortable easy set up with Warnock or Wilder. They will be making sure every player is highly motivated and not taking anything for granted.

Their squads aren’t a patch on ours - the difference is a manager and coaching team that can motivate and get the most out of their squad - no one, not even the most loyal Carlos fan can say that about us at the moment. 

What a load of horseshit. If we were winning games the same could be said about the squads togetherness.

I don't agree about the players not being motivated or not enough competition for places. We have 4 strikers for 2 spots (not including Winnall and FF), an embarresment of good midfielders (but all very much the same) 2 descent rightbacks, 3 left backs, and now 4 centre halfs ! The way I see it is they're all very much of a muchness, which, I agree, is down to poor recruitment. What we haven't got is a right winger who can use his right foot, a tall, strong, powerful midfielder that can play 40 matches a season, and a striker with genuine pace over 25 yards.

Guest Bulgaria
11 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

What a load of horseshit. If we were winning games the same could be said about the squads togetherness.

But Carlos....sorry Ron.. we ain't winning games are we.

47 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

They're all in the comfort zone mate and that includes CC.

Exactly 

I cannot think of one player either on the bench or from the squad that can come in to replace one of the starting eleven . 

2 minutes ago, owlsdreamer said:

Its time ,no , beyond the time CC was sacked.

These regular displays are not acceptable.

Just can't understand the happy clapper CC brigade,really can't.

neg away if you must you sad Fuckkers.

There are about 5 or 6 deluded folk on here that think he’s doing a good job. Sure there are a few other crazy folk out there as well . Unfortunately the equally as delusional chairman is one of those said crazies . 

59 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

39 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Right on cue

36 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Players are underperforming this season and they know they will get picked week in, week out. That does nothing to motivate them to improve. 

If they were winning games and we were picking the same players week in, week out, you would be right - but we are not. 

1 minute ago, james o connor said:

There are about 5 or 6 deluded folk on here that think he’s doing a good job. Sure there are a few other crazy folk out there as well . Unfortunately the equally as delusional chairman is one of those said crazies . 

D55B8629-C4C8-4B43-9673-75A5FFDCE8D7.thumb.png.96798dbc9b2de1e0c5470c93f57a2956.png