Whole set up just too comfortable?

Didn’t we start with the same team that beat villa? If he’d have changed it, people on here would have gone mental. He kept the same team, which a lot of managers would have done - including the amazingly, wonderful warnock and wilder - the players are so inconsistent it must frustrate CC. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

What a load of horseshit. If we were winning games the same could be said about the squads togetherness.

I think this is unfair to neg this lads ?

Ron is correct.. if boot was on the other foot no one would be complaining would they ? Everyone would be happy that the manager /coach had  assembled a consistent regular performance week in week out ?

But it isn't happening and THAT  is Horseshit.............

1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I think this is unfair to neg this lads ?

Ron is correct.. if boot was on the other foot no one would be complaining would they ? Everyone would be happy that the manager /coach had  assembled a consistent regular performance week in week out ?

But it isn't happening and THAT  is Horseshit.............

Look who’s negged it though lolI have emailed Mod 1 to see if it’s possible if I can automatically add their negs on to my posts to save them the trouble 

• Haha 1

I've always been of the opinion that players perform to their best when they are relaxed. 

But within that,  there has to be an element of drive and desire. You have to be comfortable in the job you are doing but still have that edge to drive you on.  Some players have it in built and some need a bit of chiding. 

That is down to man management. Not just from the gaffer, but the other coaches and the skipper.

1 hour ago, S36 OWL said:

There is no pressure on the first team players to perform . The majority of them know they will be playing every game no matter how they perform . This is down to poor recruitment. 

Do the players really care if they play or not. as long as the cheque goes in the bank.

2 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Look who’s negged it though lolI have emailed Mod 1 to see if it’s possible if I can automatically add their negs on to my posts to save them the trouble 

Didn't look at them Ron I try not to sway my opinion ..

I know that there wasn't anything wrong in there that you said .

Carlos would be carried aloft down Bradfield Road all the way up through Loxley to the Rodney ...

And wined n dined if he was doing the "Business" but he would be lucky to get the Dixon Mint rock covered in dog hair from down back of the settee on this year's tactics ....

5 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Didn't look at them Ron I try not to sway my opinion ..

I know that there wasn't anything wrong in there that you said .

Carlos would be carried aloft down Bradfield Road all the way up through Loxley to the Rodney ...

And wined n dined if he was doing the "Business" but he would be lucky to get the Dixon Mint rock covered in dog hair from down back of the settee on this year's tactics ....

My opinion will not sway by the trolls. lol

You’re bang on with the Carlos being carried aloft. Look at those that doubt he’ll get us promoted but will be happy if he gets us promoted... how 2 faced is that? Reyt supporters we’ve got. It’s embarrasssing tbh

Edited by Big Ron's Sovereign

5 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

My opinion will not sway by the trolls. lol

You’re bang on with the Carlos being carried aloft. Look at those that doubt he’ll get us promoted but will be happy if he gets us promoted... how 2 faced is that? Reyt supporters we’ve got. It’s embarrasssing tbh

Out of interest are trolls anybody who disagrees with you ? 

7 minutes ago, ka58 said:

Thought we showed loads of fight, ambition and urgency away at villa game before last.

Think that's why it's that  so many on here (myself included )aren't happy with our performance after convincing victories with aggressive "go get the game tactics" 

To reply with "cocoa before bedtime"

The next game ? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

Out of interest have you ever shown any kind of support towards the club?

Yup , pleased as punch we best villa. Quickly reverted to type though haven’t we. Whilst I was not daft enough to think mandaric a saviour , I was generally happy under his stewardship . Everyone seemed to want the same thing . 

I cant pretend to be satisfied with the way the club is run now just to please folk like you . 

Just now, james o connor said:

Yup , pleased as punch we best villa. Quickly reverted to type though haven’t we. Whilst I was not daft enough to think mandaric a saviour , I was generally happy under his stewardship . Everyone seemed to want the same thing . 

I cant pretend to be satisfied with the way the club is run now just to please folk like you . 

Nowt but negativity from you, it’s boring 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Not as boring as you trolling the site members with digs at em.

Stop trolling site members - it's getting annoying. 

Either discuss the topic or don't post in threads 

So you’re quite happy for complete negativity on this forum?

The site is becoming dull and tedious, could be the reason why  you have to keep topping it up with Toffs/ Amazon adverts and multiple copied threads