Whole set up just too comfortable?

7 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

So you’re quite happy for complete negativity on this forum?

The site is becoming dull and tedious, could be the reason why  you have to keep topping it up with Toffs/ Amazon adverts and multiple copied threads 

Whether you agree with the site or not it doesn't mean you should log on day in day out every day purely to have pops at other members.

Discuss the topics and football and pack it in with the angry bully lark. There's simply no need for it.

The Amazon/Toffs links have saved our readers a ton of £££, helped them find christmas presents or treat themselves and hundreds of people have used them so you're on your own there on that one.

WAWAW innit

If you disagree with someone explain why in a non aggressive way and we'll all get along way better

Here's your recent threads if you wish to check just how bad you've become at it - https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/profile/14752-big-rons-sovereign/

Ta

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

So you’re quite happy for complete negativity on this forum?

The site is becoming dull and tedious, could be the reason why  you have to keep topping it up with Toffs/ Amazon adverts and multiple copied threads 

You make yourself look more and more ridiculous with every post.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Whether you agree with the site or not it doesn't mean you should log on day in day out every day purely to have pops at other members.

Discuss the topics and football and pack it in with the angry bully lark. There's simply no need for it.

The Amazon/Toffs links have saved our readers a ton of £££, helped them find christmas presents or treat themselves and hundreds of people have used them so you're on your own there on that one.

WAWAW innit

If you disagree with someone explain why in a non aggressive way and we'll all get along way better

Ta

“The other members” as you saying that I’m allegedly having pops at do nothing on this site but post negatively at the club and are constantly finding other angles to aim shots. It is tedious .

I do discuss football, maybe you should check other posters.... 

WAWAW.... look at the numerous threads and see if you can find any evidence of that anywhere... I fully support Wednesday and the bitterness on here towards the club is pathetic. 

Ta

1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

I do discuss football, maybe you should check other posters.... 

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/profile/14752-big-rons-sovereign/

Your recent posts suggest otherwise

They show you as an angry man running round the site telling everyone off because they don't have the exact same opinion as yourself

lol

Your actions are annoying people but that's not the main grudge I've got - it's that you could be instead posting positive threads and helping create the more positive environment you want for yourself

Instead you head into threads picking fights with people and the whole thing gets toxic

I'm just pointing it out to you in case you'd like to change your style for a more positive constructive one

WAWAW

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/profile/14752-big-rons-sovereign/

Your recent posts suggest otherwise

They show you as an angry man running round the site telling everyone off because they don't have the exact same opinion as yourself

lol

Your actions are annoying people but that's not the main grudge I've got - it's that you could be instead posting positive threads and helping create the more positive environment you want for yourself

Instead you head into threads picking fights with people and the whole thing gets toxic

I'm just pointing it out to you in case you'd like to change your style for a more positive constructive one

WAWAW

When positive threads are posted they’re drowned out with negativity posts and the negs go into overdrive.

Negative posts pop up and it’s like flies around a jam jar. 

Point out to others .

Maybe I have gone negative, sick of reading the drivel on here from alleged fans of SWFC

2 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

When positive threads are posted they’re drowned out with negativity posts and the negs go into overdrive.

Point out to others .

Maybe I have gone negative, sick of reading the drivel on here from alleged fans of SWFC

I hear you and I understand why you'd be frustrated

We've just got 7 points out of the last 9 so it's annoying that people aren't happy (I think we'll be fine this season)

But your tactic of telling everyone off in threads isnt' working and I'm sure you can see that.

The best way to create a more positive environment is to post positives and start positive threads

Anything else is purely adding to toxicity and negativity and you're not going to change hundreds of negative posts by telling each member off individually

I've watched you try and it's been admirable but you've failed at it. It's not working, It's not worked, and it will never ever work. 

Post positives, leave people alone who don't agree with you, and you'll enjoy your experience on Owlstalk way more

UP THE OWLS

Owlstalk Shop

Point out to others .

I once started a very positive thread about the Owls, it got 9 responses.

Yet a negative thread gets pages worth of responses from posters like you

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I hear you and I understand why you'd be frustrated

We've just got 7 points out of the last 9 so it's annoying that people aren't happy (I think we'll be fine this season)

But your tactic of telling everyone off in threads isnt' working and I'm sure you can see that.

The best way to create a more positive environment is to post positives and start positive threads

Anything else is purely adding to toxicity and negativity and you're not going to change hundreds of negative posts by telling each member off individually

I've watched you try and it's been admirable but you've failed at it. It's not working, It's not worked, and it will never ever work. 

Post positives, leave people alone who don't agree with you, and you'll enjoy your experience on Owlstalk way more

UP THE OWLS

Posting positives on this site doesn’t work 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

1) Yes. Yes it does.
2) Your approach doesn't work - that's for sure
3) I've not seen you attempt posting positives regularly/at all so don't know how you come up with your assumption

Have a look at the most popular threads. If you think positivity works on this site then you need to start reading your own site more 

Have a look at the most popular threads. If you think positivity works on this site then you need to start reading your own site more 

I read it

All day every day

And all I see is you jumping into threads telling people off for having opinions different to yourself

lol

Owlstalk Shop

You obviously don’t read much of it  :columbo:

I read more of it than you do that's for sure

Always have and always will as I'm here to make sure the site runs smoothly, and that means picking up on people giving others a hard time

lol

The site is busy pretty much all day and night now and is extremely popular and it's improving every day/week/month/year. Wednesday fans love Owlstalk and thousands use it every day.

We know what we're doing. We don't need anyone running round trying to police other people. We have a moderation team for that.

I've said my bit now. If you want to continue to go about it your way then don't expect it to be successful (as proven the last few weeks/months of you ranting at folk in threads because they dont' agree with you)

Forums are for differing opinions and it would do your blood pressure a lot of good to recognise that fact

thanks for using the site. I look forward to all your positive posts and threads now

Ta

Owlstalk Shop

A few interviews ago, I heard Carlos respond to questions about his position.

I've never heard a manager speak with such confidence about the security of his post.

That's not normal, and it's worrying.

There always has to be that distance and uncertainty between employer and the employed.

It creates the impression that the tail is wagging the dog.

3 hours ago, RichSheffWeds said:

We have an established manager and coaching staff that appear to be well regarded by the Chairman.

We have a group of players who are on very good money and dispite the large squad, 8 or 9 of the first team are picked almost automatically no matter what the result. They play the same system week in week out.

Its all very comfortable isn’t it? 

I was thinking about the management styles at Cardiff and the pigs.

I  bet there is no comfortable easy set up with Warnock or Wilder. They will be making sure every player is highly motivated and not taking anything for granted.

Their squads aren’t a patch on ours - the difference is a manager and coaching team that can motivate and get the most out of their squad - no one, not even the most loyal Carlos fan can say that about us at the moment. 

Comfortable may be an understatement, state of the art facilitates at the training ground, its more like a 5 star hotel and treated that way, big shake up needed.