Carlos Out

Losing 4-2 to United is just as surprising as beating Villa away, when you take all the tribalism out of it and look at it with an unjaundiced eye...

You can whitter all you want about how humiliating it is...but when push comes to shove the result and the performance this afternoon is as good as the shambles against the Blades was bad.

It really is as simple as that...

1 minute ago, daveyboy66 said:

No we are two points of the play offs and one point behind where we have been over the last two years...sorry to have spoiled your Saturday night lol 

I would never want Wednesday to lose. If you look at points to keep us where we were last season I said 5 out of 7 wins were required. Now its 4 out of  next 6. The inconsistency of the season so far is quite remarkable and its not just us. I would like to be proved wrong but personally think he is wrong man for job. You are welcome to have an opposite view.

2 minutes ago, Quist said:

I would never want Wednesday to lose. If you look at points to keep us where we were last season I said 5 out of 7 wins were required. Now its 4 out of  next 6. The inconsistency of the season so far is quite remarkable and its not just us. I would like to be proved wrong but personally think he is wrong man for job. You are welcome to have an opposite view.

We are one point away from where we were last saeson at this stage...lies, damn lies and statistics...you're one of those Tory tw@s are you? lol 

While Carlos is in the dugout at my club he, and more importantly the team, have my backing. 

Genuinely think that slightly gratuitous Carlos out threads should have to suggest an alternative.

I am a believer in the Ginger Messiah but we can't always get what we want. 

Well done today to the lads and the fans who went. Reach peach! 

The problem is that whenever we get a good result some of us notice the absence on here of some of the big name Carlos outers that are over every single thread like a rash when we lose.

Those that do come on play the old ‘why can’t you just enjoy the win and leave it’ card.

Does my head in. 

• Like 1

On ‎03‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 06:54, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Wednesday have a squad that should be in the top 6.

The recruitment has been terrible.

hmm

our squad should be in the top 6 so the recruitment is terrible

hmmm

50 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

We are one point away from where we were last saeson at this stage...lies, damn lies and statistics...you're one of those Tory tw@s are you? lol 

27 years a member of Labour Party.

7 minutes ago, Dot said:

hmm

our squad should be in the top 6 so the recruitment is terrible

hmmm

Yep.

Very simple.

We have the best squad of strikers in the division.

We should have spent less there and more elsewhere.

Also, when we have bought defenders and midfielders, most of them can't get in the team.

I can't believe anybody actually thinks our recruitment since the Hull match has been good.

1 hour ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

Yep.

Very simple.

We have the best squad of strikers in the division.

We should have spent less there and more elsewhere.

Also, when we have bought defenders and midfielders, most of them can't get in the team.

I can't believe anybody actually thinks our recruitment since the Hull match has been good.

This thread is a disgrace. Hang your head in shame. 

Bet you turned the tv/radio off when reach scored.