@owlstalk

POLL - Carlos in or Carlos out?

Carlos Carvalhal - Back him or Sack him?  

645 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, OwlInCardiff said:

Wish we could give him a non-football role at the Club, maybe just dealing with the press, Then appoint Heckingbottom as head coach to work with Bullen. I'd hate to see Carlos at a rival club.

I’ve gone past the point of caring now, the fact is that he’s not doing a good job here anymore so even if he goes and does well elsewhere it doesn’t change the fact we need a new voice in charge of our team 

• Agree 2

Guest Quist

The Catalans have declared Independence on a less conclusive result than this poll. No recovery for him

8 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

I’ve gone past the point of caring now, the fact is that he’s not doing a good job here anymore so even if he goes and does well elsewhere it doesn’t change the fact we need a new voice in charge of our team 

A lot of us have gone past caring and thats a real worry, i dont want to feel like this, or am i being a mardy old sod who should pull himself together and back the team no matter what

3 minutes ago, debram said:

A lot of us have gone past caring and thats a real worry, i dont want to feel like this, or am i being a mardy old sod who should pull himself together and back the team no matter what

You just feel like 1000,s of us that's all

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, debram said:

The recent run of games has been a kick in the guts all round.

Most are fed up... I can see a future without some at the club in power.

I can't see a future without the supporters....draw your own conclusions.

Edited by Costello 77

So we have infiltration of about 11% blunts on this site? + a few that can't see the wood for the trees.

As so many (including me) said at the time he should have gone after the Hudds game. Leaves with his head held high....our pick of a new manager....plenty of time to get to know the squad and freshen it up....no immediate pressure of league points at stake.

What we have now is a shambolic disaster.

• Agree 2

Love how some on here didn't even see this coming lol

• Agree 2

27 minutes ago, debram said:

I feel exactly the same pal so if you are that makes to of us who are being mardy old sods.

• Thanks 1

You can’t say he’s here for the season and be so sure about it. The truth is nobody knows what is going to happen because no one is privy to that information. Lose Tuesday and he could be gone, in contrast he could be here till January or for the full season, we just don’t know 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, horny owl said:

Love how some on here didn't even see this coming lol

I love how many of us who said the warning signals were there after the Rangers friendly got shouted down as it was “just a friendly”!!

• Agree 2

Hang on we had a thread having a pop at DC for buying players for the fans, that the fans shouldn't be choosing the players.  

So on that basis, DC won't get rid of CC as that would be pandering to the fans wishes.

So CC is stopping due to the fans none pandering demands.

Strange how things work out :) 

• Agree 1

Come on Carlos.Walk away with some dignity.

We are not winning,we are not entertaining and we are not improving.

The players are not responding to your coaching and most of the supporters are tired of your post match analysis of another poor performance.

We have lost direction and need a change before any more money is wasted on second rate and injury prone squad players.

You had a couple of promising seasons but time to move on ,

23 hours ago, alanharper said:

Can see David Dimbleby sitting there wondering why he bothered bringing his swingometer.  "Early votes are in and it's 20-0 for sack him so far"

Tony Blair style Landslide by a country ,mile. garymegson

7 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I love how many of us who said the warning signals were there after the Rangers friendly got shouted down as it was “just a friendly”!!

The warning signs started at the Hull playoff final

Then repeatedly during the following season

Ultimately sealed his fate with the Huddersfield debacle

The terrible pre season wasnt a surprise and this mess we have today is what we deserve for not acting a long, long time ago

It really is stunning that some fans have settled for failure as if it's unavoidable

As you say Tricky many of us were shot down because we spotted the signs way back

The real worry is that the one man who can change this mess is just as deluded so I can't see things changing any time soon :(

• Agree 2

I voted back him.

That is all, thanks for reading.

Just now, mrgund said:

I voted back him.

That is all, thanks for reading.

Each to their own pal

But why do you think we should keep going on with this guy?

Just now, horny owl said:

Each to their own pal

But why do you think we should keep going on with this guy?

Because I'm a masochist.

lol

• Agree 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Simaniac Owl said:

Anyone voting ‘Carlos in’ needs serious mental assistance. 

It could be said that people who devote their entire existence to a return of Gary Megson at Sheffield Wednesday need a bit of therapy.

garymegson

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1