United

Its a long season but they are looking like a good bet.

The club, chairman, manager, team and fans are all, well... united, and like never before.

They are also playing the game in the right way to get out of this league. So far they are playing it out brilliantly.

Credit to them.

Can see them going all way. 

They do the gritty basics that nobody likes. Like we did under Gray. Battle for first/second balls, press, work hard. They keep ball well and get it into areas where Sharp comes alive. Then Brookes is unstoppable at minute! 

Makes me feel f**king sick it does. We’d wee wee league under same

philosophy. However, long way to go yet! 

Unfortunately the United situation is making our situation worse. Even if the team and Carvahal don’t give a monkeys that united are top, we the fans do.

It means that as soon as the team come out they are under pressure because we the fans are praying that we don’t fall further behind them after 90 mins of football. Sadly our team are chokers though and don’t cope with that pressure. 

I think we we all need to forget about united, although how we do that I don’t know.

Just now, Stevelknievel said:

Unfortunately the United situation is making our situation worse. Even if the team and Carvahal don’t give a monkeys that united are top, we the fans do.

It means that as soon as the team come out they are under pressure because we the fans are praying that we don’t fall further behind them after 90 mins of football. Sadly our team are chokers though and don’t cope with that pressure. 

I think we we all need to forget about united, although how we do that I don’t know.

I honestly don't care. Bills are all paid, mortgage payments met, myself and the wife in stable well-paid jobs, kids all healthy...

But roger me, Sheff Utd are top

So what?

• Like 1