Just a rumour...

Hope it's true but I doubt it and imagine he will be manager come the Derby game. 

Most frustrating thing in regards to Carlos is how much I want him to succeed. But it's so stale.

I just know 100% he isn't the man. Too many reoccurring patterns and similarities. Even if we were to win 3/4 games in a row I know full well it would be followed by a poor run. There's just 0 consistency and after 2 and a half year the team and every player should know there job and role and what's expected of them.  

Just now, pazowl55 said:

If he was going to be gone based on the result Saturday. He would be gone already. 

So unfortunately we will have to all put up with a Mourinho style defensive masterclass against derby.

If it was a mourinho style masterclass we would be getting decent results for our club. Not being the only team besides Crewe to lose to Bolton, and twice 

3 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Hope it's true but I doubt it and imagine he will be manager come the Derby game. 

Most frustrating thing in regards to Carlos is how much I want him to succeed. But it's so stale.

I just know 100% he isn't the man. Too many reoccurring patterns and similarities. Even if we were to win 3/4 games in a row I know full well it would be followed by a poor run. There's just 0 consistency and after 2 and a half year the team and every player should know there job and role and what's expected of them.  

This 100% I love the man and want him to succeed but he's just going backwards. That first season under him was some of the best stuff I've seen from us for a long time. He's far too negative now and sadly I can't see it changing or him turning it around

Edited by OWLS about that?
Typo

Just now, Southie_Owl said:

If it was a mourinho style masterclass we would be getting decent results for our club. Not being the only team besides Crewe to lose to Bolton, and twice 

It was meant tounge in cheek.

Don't know if you watched Monday night football. Mourinho defensive masterclass's are now as about as effective at producing goals as Carlos ones.