Sheffield Wednesday 2018 Calendar - 'Beat the Crowds' to the Megastore

21 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

You can buy decent picture calendars for 50p in some shops.  

So what's so special about these?  

Buy a cheapo one, cut 12 photos you like out of programmes, if you buy them, and carefully paste on over the cheaper photos of dogs, cats, or Cotswold cottages.  £8.49 saved towards the new shirt.  No-one will know. 

Blue Peter missed a trick not having you as a presenter lol

22 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Sheffield Wednesday 2018 Calendar.jpg

The official Sheffield Wednesday 2018 Calendar is on sale now in the SWFC Megastore.

Featuring stunning images from club photographer Steve Ellis, the calendar is priced at £8.99 and available now to purchase in store and at the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop.

The calendar makes for the perfect stocking filler at Christmas so beat the crowds and pick up yours today!

lol

22 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

You can buy decent picture calendars for 50p in some shops.  

So what's so special about these?  

Buy a cheapo one, cut 12 photos you like out of programmes, if you buy them, and carefully paste on over the cheaper photos of dogs, cats, or Cotswold cottages.  £8.49 saved towards the new shirt.  No-one will know. 

I usually get a woodland one from my aunty for Christmas-charity shop love me depositing it in a certain establishment deep in the heart of Arbourthorne. Warms the soul to know I can keep this act of generosity up, helping the less fortunate

Guest kelliesleftnut

With some at the club struggling to spell the club motto and others who can't count to 150, the calendar should be a good laugh.

22 hours ago, kelliesleftnut said:

Hope it's a best seller and all that but do people still buy calendars ?

Thought everything was done on smart phones and tablets now.

Unless you have a plaster crack to cover can't see the point.

This is weird.

I've had a premonition that on Tuesday the 17th, you're going to go on a massive tea time rampage.

22 hours ago, kelliesleftnut said:

Hope it's a best seller and all that but do people still buy calendars ?

Thought everything was done on smart phones and tablets now.

Unless you have a plaster crack to cover can't see the point.

I have a calender,

Covers up the damp init

I won't be buying the calendar, but at least it is a calendar - Thankfully the old sun dials order from Australia, as made several years ago, never actually arrived.

I did buy a Wednesday anniversary medal yesterday for 20 quid though and I'm happy with it - mine was no. 204 out of 500, so still plenty left I assume.

N.B. I noticed last seasons shirts were still on sale, for 55 quid I think and also taking up plenty of room. I can't believe the cheek here from the club and I actually wonder if anyone has bought one of these shirts this season, for this top dollar asking price.

How can the club think this is appropriate ? Do they care ?

Someone sent me the leaked version.....:ph34r:

Apparently the months graphics/text are being added after January when they arrive

giphy.gif

*Note to any lawyers browsing : this is a bit of fun and I'm skint anyway :ph34r:

Edited by steveger