Owls Megastore staff getting abuse over new kit

17 minutes ago, Emilianenko said:

Because you are not 14

Where does it state an age limit on wearing shirts ? I personally think that facebook is for children to show off or bully each other . Millons of adults wear footie shirts and millions more use Facebook , funny old world innit :manager:

LOL!!

I figured I'd have to start a new thread about how incompetent/stupid our megastore/online store was.... 

My post is only just kinda on topic... My buddy over at bigsoccer.com who usually gets by Hillsbrough once a year or so had this to say about buying tickets online: 

ffYMqUa.png 

Yeah, he's a Spurs fan first and foremost but he has made more than a few friends with you lot over there and likes to turn up and se the odd match or two...

Edited by pachyderm

Guest 1banana2banana

Anyone who can get annoyed over the release date of a football kit hasn't grasped what life is about. 

So to get to the point where they take it out on staff of a shop.....

make tickets £20

pay on the day turnstiles 

long sleaved blue and white shirts with no sponsors 

Stand if you want 

and get rid of this moaning culture and modern day excuse for football. 

Oh and be nice to everyone involved with the club 

8 minutes ago, 1banana2banana said:

Anyone who can get annoyed over the release date of a football kit hasn't grasped what life is about. 

So to get to the point where they take it out on staff of a shop.....

make tickets £20

pay on the day turnstiles 

long sleaved blue and white shirts with no sponsors 

Stand if you want 

and get rid of this moaning culture and modern day excuse for football. 

Oh and be nice to everyone involved with the club 

Jumpers for goalposts. Hmmmmmmm

lol

8 hours ago, cross owl said:

Where does it state an age limit on wearing shirts ? I personally think that facebook is for children to show off or bully each other . Millons of adults wear footie shirts and millions more use Facebook , funny old world innit :manager:

Wearing replica shirts to games is another Americanism that's crept into our society and all the sheep follow. Do you dressnup for Halloween?

7 hours ago, pachyderm said:

LOL!!

I figured I'd have to start a new thread about how incompetent/stupid our megastore/online store was.... 

My post is only just kinda on topic... My buddy over at bigsoccer.com who usually gets by Hillsbrough once a year or so had this to say about buying tickets online: 

ffYMqUa.png 

Yeah, he's a Spurs fan first and foremost but he has made more than a few friends with you lot over there and likes to turn up and se the odd match or two...

To be fair I ordered two tickets for Bolton online and had no issues whatsoever. Very quick service and delivery.

I want to know why the store has not got any 12inch size teddy bears, with the owls mottif on the paw and a blue and white scarf !?!?. Bloody disgusting state of affairs.I've bought one for each of my four grandkids in past years and now my new grand daughter can't have hers ????  Whats happening at the Megastore, sack em all, close it down. I'm getting me coat on and going down there and going to give them some stick with both barrels. Where's me blood pressure tablets.

For gods sake chill, its only some shirts.

It's awful, truly awful. That whole side of our club is a complete car crash.

I said it on here before that all my SWFC related stuff I've bought over recent years has been from other places. That's money that the club should be making from me.

I don't know who should take direct blame but there is such an opportunity that the club are missing. People want to spend money, and they can't. 

Apart from going in to buy tickets I hate going to the shop. It's bloody depressing. 

2 hours ago, Emilianenko said:

Wearing replica shirts to games is another Americanism that's crept into our society and all the sheep follow. Do you dressnup for Halloween?

I've worn shirts to matches since I was bought my first shirt in the eighties , for me it's part of going to see the match . We have copied america in countless things since we got on a boat and nicked the indians country so it's hardly new . What would you rather see at Hillsborough, a sea of blue and white or the only blue you see being the netting SAG make us use . Each to their own but by wearing a shirt I simply refuse to accept that I am a child or a sheep , maybe that's because I am a  :baby: .

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, cross owl said:

I've worn shirts to matches since I was bought my first shirt in the eighties , for me it's part of going to see the match . We have copied america in countless things since we got on a boat and nicked the indians country so it's hardly new . What would you rather see at Hillsborough, a sea of blue and white or the only blue you see being the netting SAG make us use . Each to their own but by wearing a shirt I simply refuse to accept that I am a child or a sheep , maybe that's because I am a  :baby: .

49900687a91b0d2a1d3ece8e77f5d794--football-memorabilia-football-stadiums.jpg