Who is going to defend him now?

4 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

He did choose to play a man that can't defend at left back and then play no wide man in front of him to protect him.

He also appears to have chosen Van Aken out of "200 centre halfs" as the best option. Early days but against Forest and United he's looked extremely suspect defensively.

No wonder Lees had a nightmare with that going on to the left.

That summed up the fourth goal. If Lees trusted Van Aken like he does Loovens, there is no way he'd have gone across. He'd have just given cover and let his partner deal with it. 

Don't need to convince me pal, I fully agree. He is the most tactically inept manager we've had in a long while. We get results in spite of him not because of him 

Not a prayer he will be sacked anytime soon. He’s got a very good relationship with the chairman for a start, and something like 3 defeats in 20 odd games. There will have to be a catastrophic collapse in terms of results and points for him to get the sack so I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

That was a complete and utter capitulation out there today as Carlos was out-managed in a game that Mr Chansiri will be aware means the world to us as a fanbase 

I’ve supported him,  but I think tonight he’s potentially walking on very thin ice 

28 minutes ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

To be fair, if he doesn't he is telling pretty detailed lies to pretend he is.

he told us that him and his coaching staff had looked at 200 centre halves to make sure they get the right ones.

200 and we get one that can't defend. (accountable for 3 of their goals today) Carlos had been reliant on the Stuart Gray defensive foundations for too long. Now with Westwood creaking and 3 of the back 5 Carlos' signings he won't be getting that many clean sheets. Time to attack teams or go Carlos.

1 hour ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

We've been poor for ages and got away with it.

Yet again in a big game the other manager was better tactically.

You are the blinded one in my opinion.

Absolutely correct.  Not only that Wilder has them playing a much quicker game and his players have a good understanding of each other + they were all up for it. All that is down to the manager and god knows what he's being doing with the team in training this week but its nowhere near good enough. He has to go.

20 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Not a prayer he will be sacked anytime soon. He’s got a very good relationship with the chairman for a start, and something like 3 defeats in 20 odd games. There will have to be a catastrophic collapse in terms of results and points for him to get the sack so I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

I hope your'e proven wrong because again today as many other games this and also last season was totally unacceptable.

Went as I expected tbh - only difference we conceded 2 early on instead of 1.

CC's record in derbys instilled me with no confidence he'd get it right..and he didn't.

Wilder did what I expected and the Blunts turned up for the full 90 and they deserved it today.

Carlos bottled it again in a big game 

We cant kill sides off and we don't play for 90 minutes.

Maybe today's match will convince the die hards that CC isn't the man to take us up.

Dreadful result that showed all our shortcomings.

43 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

That was a complete and utter capitulation out there today as Carlos was out-managed in a game that Mr Chansiri will be aware means the world to us as a fanbase 

I’ve supported him,  but I think tonight he’s potentially walking on very thin ice 

Will take much more than this to sack him. A lot more. 

Im absolutely sick of Carlos.

He makes us play the dullest football i have ever seen. He picks players out of position and his tactics are to play negatively and nick a goal. He gets away with it by just doing enough to escape everytime. Today, Reach, i like the lad but he is not a full back and im sick of saying it. He has a half decent game at left back and he is hailed as the next Maldini but when all said and done he cannot defend as a full back should be able to. Carlos tries to accomodate this at the expense of the team. Carlos also relies on full backs for the majority of the crosses, Hunt struggles with this so why not address this in the summer!? I like Hunt and Reach but he is not playing them to their strengths. 

Ross Wallace, yes he setup the Hooper goal but what else did he do? We carry him for large parts of games. He is a winger that cannot beat his man! He should be a bit part nothing more.

Dave Jones, a solid backup Championship midfielder but in Carlos' eyes he is a starter today, awful thinking. Paul Coutts ran that midfield in his sleep today. 

Fletcher was just a nothing today, again another player who should be a backup not a first teamer for a premier league seeking team. Leon Clarke showed him how to do it!

Westwood, at 2 nil down and having a ropey game and he is wasting time, faffing around with his distribution. What does he think he is doing?

I just cannot forgive lacking passion in a derby and the play offs last season. I can take a loss but not like that, not with that lack of effort and passion.

It all ends with Carlos, he built this shambles, he coaches it, his fault. He has to go today.

Does anyone really expect wins from Birmingham and Leeds? A promotion seeking team should be.

50 minutes ago, Saxondale said:

Sadly I think you are spot on. I do get the sense this defeat will spread unrest through the wider fanbase though, big couple of games coming up this week and sad though it is to say, can easily see us losing both.

3 minutes ago, striker said:

Sadly I think you are spot on. I do get the sense this defeat will spread unrest through the wider fanbase though, big couple of games coming up this week and sad though it is to say, can easily see us losing both.

In fairness, I thought the same going into the Sunderland Fulham games, and we came out of the other side of those 2 in very good shape.

things can change fast, and regardless of the ineptitude of today and the dull predictability of our play at times, Carlos has a knack of churning out results in this division.

4 minutes ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

In fairness, I thought the same going into the Sunderland Fulham games, and we came out of the other side of those 2 in very good shape.

things can change fast, and regardless of the ineptitude of today and the dull predictability of our play at times, Carlos has a knack of churning out results in this division.

True, but is one good performance v Florist and isolated good halves v Cardiff, Brentford, Sunderland enough.

In CC's defence he is able to pick points up and is a safe pair of hands, in the sense we will be mid table rather than bottom 3, allowing DC to get recruitment of his successor right.