Who is going to defend him now?

This isn’t a kneejerk and just because of today, it’s only 3 points, but Carlos has had years, millions in wages and transfer fees, and he just simply isn’t going to get us promoted. His big game record is absolutely atrocious and today just tops it off. Personally I’ve never rated him, he has achieved nothing as a manager, and I wanted him gone after failing agai  last season. Our squad is an expensive unbalanced mess and there’s one man that is largely responsible for that.

Chansiri can you please please please get a proper football manager into the club?

You’ve invested a fortune and this chump has largely wasted it.

Carlos OUT.

1 minute ago, edinburghowl said:

This isn’t a kneejerk and just because of today, it’s only 3 points, but Carlos has had years, millions in wages and transfer fees, and he just simply isn’t going to get us promoted. His big game record is absolutely atrocious and today just tops it off. Personally I’ve never rated him, he has achieved nothing as a manager, and I wanted him gone after failing agai  last season. Our squad is an expensive unbalanced mess and there’s one man that is largely responsible for that.

Chansiri can you please please please get a proper football manager into the club?

Carlos OUT.

Time to go and give somebody else time to sort it before season is over for us

1 minute ago, edinburghowl said:

Carlos OUT.

Couldnt have put it better myself 

Got to go.

Players bottled it but why not sign players with bottle and hunger. And some pace while we're at it.

Wilder purposely went for players who had the right attitude. Attitude is severely underrated.

We only ever show glimpses of ability. Never dominate for a full game ever.

Embarrassing when you have so much money to buy some players with the right attributes.

Promotion is never easy but you have a flipping go at least.

9 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

Carlos OUT.

me numnutz

11 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

Carlos OUT.

Spot on mate.

Chansiri's worst decision was letting him stay on after that disgrace in the play-offs. 

10 minutes ago, edinburghowl said:

You’ve invested a fortune and this chump is largely wasting it with his ridiculous decision making on the pitch

Carlos OUT.

Amended.