Positives and negatives

vulva

12 minutes ago, Libertine said:

I sit on the kop towards the top of the bottom section and when the ball was moved quickly at the leppings lane end I couldn't see it. 

And why have they made the font so small on the score board? 

Chansiri spec shop is the next venture, he's playing mind games to make us think we are losing our sight.

Positive - Ross Wallace. Didn't stop kept calling for the ball on his wing when he was clear only to be ignored by Westwood. Oh and a nice 3 points.

Negetive - Westwood, made a mistake that gifted a goal, not sure what his beef was with the linesman after the goal. As my teachers said to me could do better

oh and this view gets me every time . 

IMG_7965.JPG

43 minutes ago, Libertine said:

I sit on the kop towards the top of the bottom section and when the ball was moved quickly at the leppings lane end I couldn't see it. 

And why have they made the font so small on the score board? 

A huge scoreboard with tiny font...I thought that too. You can't read the players names!

At least they made the clock bigger again. It was tiny v forest

29 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

They created a lot of chances, was this because our back four as a unit is a bit shakey/lacks a screening player or because Brentford were great? 

I thought Forest broke our lines too easily at times too with the runners from midfield.

Our back 4 have a new CB so it will take time to foster a partnership, 2 goals conceded in 2 games not bad given that 1 was Westwood's fault.

We were too easy to open up in the 1st half but that was down to the midfield being too easy to pass through at times. I thought Lee was caught out positionally a few times. Give Brentford credit though, they have developed a good style of play under Smith despite selling players on and as a thread on here before the match pointed out, they have created more chances than anyone in the Championship this season.

30 minutes ago, LiamK2292 said:

Another positive is we won again with Carlos in the stands.

He should stay there! lol 

Two relatively tactical materclasses by Carlos to grind out the results in both his games in the stands.

Now either-

He can see the game better from there and therefore is making better tactical decisions

Or -

Bully is doing it.

lol

4 minutes ago, james o connor said:

Can't understand why we needed to be blinded be stupid boards advertising chansiris made up companies ! 

DC Taxi's are coming soon! Heard that before from taxi companies, they are always on their way.

2 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

A huge scoreboard with tiny font...I thought that too. You can't read the players names!

At least they made the clock bigger again. It was tiny v forest

I could make the Forest players' names out on the board on Saturday but couldn't read the Brentford ones tonight, even before they brought on the subs with unpronounceable names.

That is the type of victory that wins you promotion at the end of the season, Brentford were all over us for large periods in that first half, we were way off the pace from Saturday, some of the players even looked a bit leggy and was surprised we actually started with the same side when we have Rhodes and Butterfield.

Brentford were passing it well and pumping it down the channels, it was working for them but they lack a goal scorer imo, Wednesday had to dig deep and we dig deep we certainly did and that is a better result tonight then the Forest one for me.

So glad to see that shot hit the post in the 105th minute tho! 

29 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

That is the type of victory that wins you promotion at the end of the season, Brentford were all over us for large periods in that first half, we were way off the pace from Saturday, some of the players even looked a bit leggy and was surprised we actually started with the same side when we have Rhodes and Butterfield.

Brentford were passing it well and pumping it down the channels, it was working for them but they lack a goal scorer imo, Wednesday had to dig deep and we dig deep we certainly did and that is a better result tonight then the Forest one for me.

So glad to see that shot hit the post in the 105th minute tho! 

Have to agree with the Brentford bit, best side I've seen this season in the home games and Fulham away. A good CF and they might have done us tonight